Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dedicated to all not any sigular person

STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of upgrading all my friends for normal ones. Yes someone mentioned the boredom. However my life feels exciting or full and I'm insane So that would mean with boredom comes Sanity. I could go for a little sanity right about now. I felt stress today, stress...me. I rarely rarely rarely feel stress...In case you didnt get it stress is rare for me. So no one have any problems or issues or emotional anything in my vacinity for 24hrs. and fyi Cam. If you blow your nose every 5 seconds tomorrow for 8 hrs I'm going to freakin stab you! You can't breathe deal with it! Blowing loudly is not going to clear your fuckin airway magically! It's called being sick fuckin drip in your lap for fuck sakes just shut the fuck up! FUCK! *curtsey*curtsey* I'm done. Love you guys =)



1 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

Awww, I didn't realize you cared.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home