Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yuk yuk's

Last night was Tana's Christmas party. It was damn cold out and we nearly killed ourselves getting there, heels and ice do not mix well, but I had a good time. It was a buffet, all you could eat, damn them. Was so so good, I wish my stomach had double the capacity on nights like that. I should really learn and start with the deserts that way I know I won't be disappointed on missing out on anything else.

The comedians were good. Well the MC was hilarious but the first guy up kind of sucked. I'm sure he would have been good but he had some heckler in the front. I couldn't hear what he was yelling but the comedian was totally distracted and was a slow talker. I like those types of comedians because usually the long pauses makes it funnier but not in this guys case. The main act though was the crudest man I've ever heard, it was awesome. He had like a 15 minute bit on pubic hair. The best part was when he went into amputies. The best line was when he was talking about those shows that build homes for messed up families and they try to make you cry. He was like "let's build a giant house with no door knobs, for the family that has no hands" Then he would mime this guy with stumps walking through swinging doors yelling "THANKS TY!". Or how everyone in Saskatchewan can not leave the province because everyone lost their thumbs in farming accidents and cant hitch hike out. He was just so inappropriate I loved it.

Anyways I have to go to work. I asked to get off early so I could go to the Christmas party. They are letting me off at 9pm rather then 10pm so nice of them...Although I just start and hour earlier how generous. Its starts at 7pm but maybe I hopefully I won't miss any drunken drama. Chris might actually come too. Somtimes he suprises me just when I'm ready to give up. Hopefully it's good times, It won't beat all you can eat buffet and pubic hair jokes but really...what can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home