Monday, December 26, 2005

Yay it's over!

Finally, no event hanging over me. I truly do not enjoy Christmas at all. It costs way way to much and it gets more and more ridiculous every year. On the plus side I almost broke even with gift cert and cheque's received. Work also gave us a Christmas bonus, I got $240 which was nice. It's kind of nice not having any pressing anything coming up. It always seems you have to wait for something. A birthday, a holiday, a trip, a day off. I probably put on a good 15 lbs in baked goods though. It's really not fair that you can eat well and exercise for months and months and lose what you can gain in two weeks of bad eating. Where's the balance?

My mother stated that there's new rules come January. I think she may raise the rent. But really, why would you live at home and pay more rent? The bitching and having to live with parents is supposed to balance out with how cheap it is to live at home. If you have to pay more money AND deal with the bitching then it's really not evening out. However with all the money I have received lately, I'm finally caught up. It took an entire year and everyone giving me money to catch up, how sad. I'm really going to save. I know I've said it before but I have the means to do it now. I'd like to be out of this house in 6 months. I'd like a year to save but we'll see these "new changes" that are pending in my near future.

Besides all the finance bullshit my personal life it mediocre lately. I think I'm going to have to make some changes or voice what I want. I usually tell people what I want with ease, but not when it comes to significant others lately. I've been holding a lot in. That's what new years are for though. No holds bar. On another note. My friend Amanda who picked up and fucked off to London for a year, without 2 days notice is back till February. I met this boy she left everything and everyone for. Not to impressed. He seems nice but really could one person be worth giving up all your friends and family for? I just don't see it. I would die of boredom if I had one person to solely entertain me. He's so quiet and shy. I've met shy people and they don't stay shy around me for long. I make them talk usually by asking a lot of direct questions, till they have talked so much there is no point to being shy any longer. This guy though I ask direct questions, he talks so softly I cant hear him and have to look to her to voice what he has said. As well when talking or telling a story to the two of them, he looks directly at her. Odd to face someone and talk to them and have them not even glance in your direction. Whatever, he seems a good guy though I spose, she seems happy and that should be all the matters. Anyhoo I'm going to work soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Declan McManus said...

WHO THE FUCKING BLOODY HELL ARE THESE FUCKING GODDAMNED PEOPLE?!?

1:58 AM  
Blogger Declan McManus said...

And his EXCITING fucking life as a FUCKING PARK RANGER?!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home