Monday, November 28, 2005

Time for an update

Sorry I haven't posted. I feel like I have nothing to write about because I have not done anything. Then again I feel like a lot has changed so I should have tons to write about. I left off at Halloween. I had a blast. I love love love Halloween I think I'll be 80 trying to figure out what I should be this year. Anyhow personal life appears the same on the outside but I've taken a different approach to things lately.

I got in trouble at work last month for other people's pictures on their blogs that I saw at work. They seemed to single me out for no apparent reason. I'm really resentful of that and feel unjust. I wanted to give names of everyone they should look into, just to maybe make my punishment less or at least include others that I feel deserved it more. Selfish way to look at it, but I can be extremely selfish some times. I had to go to some ridiculous 2 day seminar on self discovery, I was supposed to be "sensitivity" training but it wasn't that at all. The women in the course were a lot older and had low self esteem issues. None of them spoke their minds about things they wanted or thought. I learned nothing about myself. It was 16hrs of lame sessions and pointing out everything I was already aware of.

Ironically before I started the course I had decided to be more considerate of others feelings because I have no tact. I tell everyone what I think regardless if they want to hear it or not. 16hrs of women telling me how they don't have the courage and wish they had my strength gave me a new perspective. I'm not going to learn tact...fuck it. People know how I am and I don't care who likes it or not. I'm not going to change. If I embarrass people I hang out with because of the way I word things or blurt out things people wouldn't normally say...So what. I may have to learn to behave more empathetically, so I might start thinking about better way's to word things, but besides that I'm not changing anything. I'm a good person and am fiercely loyal or protective of the people I care about. If I hurt them by saying things I think, it's usually because I understood it wrong or viewed it wrong. If I tell them then they can correct me or at least tell me their point. I'm not going to hold things inside and wonder about things. So basically my work did the opposite that I'm sure they were hoping for. Woops there. Least I got to know Kandace and Andrea a little better. Those are two women I respect. I going to write more but I have to get to work. Later bitches

1 Comments:

Blogger FlashyG said...

It's about time you posted again! I need to hear more though, please continue...

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home