Sudoku progression....

Fuck you sudoku! I met my match. I spent all day on like 2 fuckin puzzles, while pretending to work. As each hour went by, I felt more and more inadequate. Fuckin pieces of shit puzzles!! I think by 10pm I was drooling on myself that's how squishy I felt. Damn you Raynna for introducing me and Sudoku.....First you're like oh cool.... This is very satisfying....Oh cool this ones an easy one and you feel all smart....Then you start counting out loud when you get to medium difficult puzzles and annoying your co-workers...Then you get that annoying 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9. 10..11 12 song from sesame street replaying over and over....Then you stare mindlessly singing this song for 30 minutes at a time with a pencil ready to have everything make sense.....Then you get angry and start throwing your sudoku book across your desk and having supervisors tell you that is not appropriate....Then you glare at the book laying all sad looking on its side, bent, and you start getting even more angry....Thinking "you haven't beaten me!" so you lunge for it and again start singing Sesame streets 1.2.3 song with a mad glint in your eye.................Or maybe that's just me

1 Comments:
mwahahahahahahaha!!!
dude, today i got stuck on a difficult level puzzle and i just went to the next one and when i finished that one, i went back to the one that had me stumped, and it all came together. you just need to look at it with fresh eyes, like a Crime Scene Investigation
this is why it's good to switch puzzles with someone else for a few minutes.
say -- you're getting pretty good, shall we WAR!?! name the time and place. except not saturday at all. and not at your house. so name any other time or place.
Post a Comment
<< Home