Valentines day
Chris got me a dozen roses. Can you believe that? I was stunned, how retarded is it the flowers can mean so much to women.My first true Valentines day gift. I was really touched, I didn't let him know how touched I was, but I did put out. There's a tip to you men. Flowers=sex. You'd think they'd figure it out and buy flowers occasionally year round. I love the...I don't need a day to show my love...blah blah Valentines day is just a marketing scheme... BULL SHIT!!!! Bull fuckin shit! That's what I have to say. So how many times during the year does a man buy a woman ANYTHING "just because" or plan anything romantic unless its depicted by a day ex. Birthday,Anniversary? Never is when. Fuckin rights you need a fucking day. Its our day fuckers! I don't care if Hallmark invented it, its a day where you are shown that the person you're with actually gives a shit. I totally got side tracked. Some ex-boyfriend issues and bad Valentines days there, who knew a girl had so many issues. Anyhoo...Chris bought me flowers and it was cute.

4 Comments:
first of all, flowers mean total shit to me. i couldn't care less about flowers. secondly, if I guy gets me flowers, i will NEVER have sex with him. EVER.
word to the wise.
I meant females capable of having a relationship duh! You're an entity all on your own Rayn =)
yeah, you just blow them off, make them feel like shit for doing something nice, hoping it would cheer you up on a shitty day, with absolutely no other ulterior motive.
anyhow Amanda, I think it's cute that Chris gotcha flowers.
ummm... one guy got you random flowers, once. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home