Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas Tree

I'm so blah. Someone want to put up my Christmas tree for me? Because I have absolutely no interest in doing it. My mom is on the holiday rampage. My day off and she's all, clean this clean that, let's put up the tree, let's wrap presents. Booo to Christmas. I honestly dislike this entire month. I love the day I get to open presents and give presents, other than that it all blows. I have Tana's Christmas party to go to tonight. It's at Yuk Yuk's, least I'll get a laugh and a meal out of the deal. My Christmas party is tomorrow. Sad that we both have boyfriends and are taking eachother as our dates. Her's has to work which is a valid excuse. Chris says no way because it's not his "thing" whatever that means. The other day I stated that everyone was going, and listed all the people. Now he may come but he's not dressing up. It annoys me a little that he'll go because everyone else is going, but not because I wanted him there. Typical girl behavior, but sometimes it can't be helped.

I've pretty much finished all my Christmas shopping from eBay. Damn I love not having to go to the malls. I fuckin get so angry. I swore I wouldn't go to the mall all month. It's like a drug though, in fact I was there yesterday. It's like god punished me for being weak. When I left the mall it was fuckin -30 Celsius I thought I was going to die. I get into my car and of course it decides not to start. My battery was dead. What the hell? I must have left my lights on at work or something. I have booster cables but have no idea what I'm doing. I'm like I'll flag someone over, I'm in a busy mall parking lot, how hard can it be?

I finally get this woman and her and I are trying to push my car out of the stall so that she can pull up closer. I happen to park behind the movie theatre and there is this 4inch ridge that we have to push the car up. It sucked balls. We finally push it back far enough that she can pull up. Of course (anyone who knows the mall will get this) there are these huge ground vent things that blow air up and my car happens to be on one and there's no where else it can go. So not only are we having to stand on this vent that is blowing so hard my coat if blowing in front of my face, but its blowing minus 30 Celsius wind up at me. I could not get my fingers to work it was awful.
Fuck I hate this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home