Saturday, April 30, 2005

Interview

So T had a mini interview in her blog and made 5 questions for me.
Questions for Amanda....
You have 3 tickets for a vacation, who do you take and where do you go?
I would probably take Tana, AJ & Michael. No offence to the clique. My ass would be kicked if I didn't take Tana. I would love to go to New Zealand, or Australia.

Would you date a member of the same sex?
Nope I've come to terms with my sexuality and I'm officially straight. The odd drunken make out session tends to happen. Dating is a step out of my comfortable zone though...Sorry T.

What is the one thing that scares you?
Oddly enough someone asked me this just a little while ago. I couldn't think of anything. I love all insects, spiders. I'm not afraid of heights, or small spaces, or being alone, or the dark or dying. I don't like centipede's though and I think I'd be terrified to lose a sense, like my sight, or my hearing something like that permanently.

If you could any superhero, who would you be?
well it certainly wouldn't be a DC hero cause they suck ass! I cant think of a super hero that's immortal maybe vampirella any super hero that's immortal. Or if there isn't one cause I cant think of anyone, I would be Rogue. She's super fuckin hot, can fly, is super strong AND can take anyone's powers. Then if I found an immortal super hero, I'd just take their immortality. All I want is to live forever is that too much to ask, I would never ever get tired of life.

What is the one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
I'd be thinner. Yah that's right I'm shallow. I'd say more knowledge, but I can get that if I want.

Now the rules of the blog-a-thon...
1. If you would like to be interviewed, please leave a comment saying "Interview me!"
2. I will respond with leaving you 5 questions here, which will be entirely different than these questions.
3. You'll update your blog with the answers to these questions.
4. You'll include this explanation and your offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home