Killing time waiting for T
So far I've moderately stuck to not making plans this week. I've been to the gym every morning and tanning. I'm going pinker and pinker. I suspect I'll look like Kirby soon. I'm not going tomorrow on everyone's recommendation. I'm about to go out for food with T. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also stoked for tomorrow at Manhattans. Tana is coming. As well as Amanda from Edmonton. I've decided to like her. I wasn't sure because at this after party I tried to get by her and she wouldn't move her legs. I was drunk and it was like 5am so I'm willing to let it go. I could have imagined the entire thing anyhow. I try not to judge people right away. Let me rephrase that. I totally judge people right away, but never let my first impression decide for me, because most people I like when I get to know them.
I actually only hate 2 people. One is this bitch named Leila from highschool. Man I'd like to kick that girls ass. We were always pitted against eachother in martial arts which only increased my hatred. I ran into her at the gym like 2 months ago. Was awesome, she's fat and turned Muslim. Makes me giddy every time I think of it..There's Karma for you. The other is Raynna's somewhat forever boyfriend. If I had a gun I tell yah. He threatened to spit on me our first meeting just to give you an idea.
I think I've killed enough time. I actually think I'm out of things to ramble about. T is taking FOREVER geez. I'm going to want to sleep before she gets here.
I actually only hate 2 people. One is this bitch named Leila from highschool. Man I'd like to kick that girls ass. We were always pitted against eachother in martial arts which only increased my hatred. I ran into her at the gym like 2 months ago. Was awesome, she's fat and turned Muslim. Makes me giddy every time I think of it..There's Karma for you. The other is Raynna's somewhat forever boyfriend. If I had a gun I tell yah. He threatened to spit on me our first meeting just to give you an idea.
I think I've killed enough time. I actually think I'm out of things to ramble about. T is taking FOREVER geez. I'm going to want to sleep before she gets here.

1 Comments:
I am always late. that is why you think I am sexy and why you love me.
Post a Comment
<< Home