Friday, April 08, 2005

I hate ex's

So I get home from work. Still in a great mood. Work was slow but I did fuck all. SOOOo sick of the repetitiveness. Anything new would be super. Id shit my pants for a change of pace..Hell I'd shit someone else's pants even. Least I finished those retarded Tyco tests.

So I get home Cherisse calls me because she's near by on a "movie date", apparently he was boring because she needed an excuse to leave. She's very put together for how young she is. I often forget how young she is till she says something,then I'm like oh yah..Then forget again. We went for a walk it was sooo nice out. Please stay nice out, please stay nice out.

So then she leaves and I come back to msgs from Tim. He apparently has new plans for Saturday so we're not going to a movie he has a surprise..It will be fun but short. So we have to go for lunch or something. I hate surprises because suspense kills me. I read the ends of books and fast-forward through shows. However because it's him and I don't want to be there to begin with I'm almost worried. Then he starts making inappropriate jokes which would have been funny coming from ANYONE else. It's too soon however for me and makes me sick to my stomach actually. He's getting weirder.


Amanda:
what were you thinking of doing then?
Tim:
I know how much you hate surprises, so I aint telling yah
Tim:
It'll be fun tho, just may not take overly long....We'll have to go get some lunch or something after
Amanda:
uh ok
Tim:
well, how long does sex take? I ain't no marathon man
Amanda:
blah
Tim:
I'm sorry, I'm just to lazy to masturbate, so I want you to come have sex with me ;)
Tim:
Going out after work tomorrow?
Amanda:
yes of course...

WTF!! Then he asked me where I was going so he wouldn't run into me. Then I get all paranoid thinking he'll show up at Soda or something. So I said don't worry there's no chance of that. He's like why going to a friends house? Fishing still. I just left it because Cherisse called me so I stopped talking. He's like why all quiet. You're never at a loss for something to say.

OH OH and on another note. Noodle my fish that I'm picking up Saturday. He was in one of those glass vase things. He broke it his one and only time in 3yrs cleaning his bowl. Luckily Noodle wasn't in it. This was about 2 months ago almost. So I told him where I got it from. He still hasn't got him a new vase. Then says he's not doing to well. You know where my fish is! He's in a bowl! Like a soup bowl! I'm like WTF. No shit he's not doing well! Grrr he knows how anal I am. You don't fuck with 3 things. My pets, my plants, my comics. I'll fuck you up.

Then he proceeds to make excuses. So glad I'm on familiar territory now I berate him for not stopping by after work. It's on his way home. He's like and what take it home on the train. I'm like its a vase..You lift shit for a living. He has friends and roommates with cars in 8 weeks I'm sure a 5 min trip would not have been a big thing. He's like I don't like to use my friends as taxi's. BTW if anyone needs to swing by a pet place to pick up a vase or bowl for there fish because there's is living in a fuckin soup bowl. I will drive you there and back no hesitation.

Phew. I feel way better now. At least it's good to know he's still in the same patterns and I've moved on and don't have to worry about it. I'm getting EVERYTHING that's mine that I left behind. In case things go sour he has nothing he can wreck. Not to say we can't be friends but not till he's matured. Actually matured and not just told me he has. I'm off to sleep. YAY FRIDAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home