My novel (get a drink its a doozey)
I'm so glad it's Friday. That was SUCH a long week. My plans to stay at home and have a me week was the saddest attempt in history. I'm feeling over socialized. This week I seriously SERIOUSLY, plan to just relax. Monday I managed to stick with it though. I came home cleaned some shit before I went to work, then came home and actually watched TV. I was beginning to forget what that grey box in my living room was used for. I miss TV so much.
Tuesday morning before work Tana came over. It was nice out so we laid on my deck and drank coffee. We ended up taking our shirts off and laying in our bra's. She took some convincing, I'm like who's gonna fuckin see you in my yard. So she does...Not even 5 mins later the gas meter guy walks into the yard. Was so fuckin funny. She was all "oh my god" and embarrassed wanting to put her shirt back on. I'm like you cant put it back on, he'll think you're embarrassed. If you don't care then they don't care. So she managed not to cover up till after he left. Made my morning though, she was a BIKINI!! Waitress for over a year in the scuzziest bar in the city not even 6 months ago. All of a sudden she has shame.
Tuesday after work I went over to Raynna's to do pilates. Then went to Michaels when he got off work at 11:30 to watch Amazing Race. I love that show. My gay guys are out now though. I was so upset. I hate the old couple. That woman's monotone voice is the most horrendous thing since plus size lingerie was invented. I cant stand her.
Wednesday before work I went out for breakfast with Scott. We both bitched about work and compared stupid customer stories. Was most enjoyable..And free. Breakfast always tastes better when free. Wednesday after work I went to Seans house to watch movie's. I was prepared this time. I actually brought clothes and contact solution yah me. We ended up not actually watching a movie and talked and vented for a few hours. Was awesome. I always feel better about things when I vent to him. The best part was showering in the morning. I love his shower being upstairs now...mmm shower.
Thursday on my way to drop Sean at work. I stopped at a gas station to fill up cause I wouldn't make it 5 more blocks that's how empty I was. As I'm filling I go to grab my wallet and don't have it. I wasn't really that upset more inconvenienced. So I stop filling it and go inside. I'm like uh...I just filled up and don't have my wallet. All I did was smile real big and he seemed fine with it. I'm like I'll just leave you collateral. The only thing of value I had was my prized possession...My cell. So I said I'd leave it. Go find my wallet and come back to pay. Then I called work and sat on hold for 10 mins to see if I'd left it there. I was on 16th Ave and live way on the other side of the city. Was so annoying. I scanned my brain for the last time I'd used it. Seeing as how I had 8$ in my account for 4 days I hadn't used it anywhere.
So I drop Sean off. Its 9am. I drive all the way home which for the first time I didn't have to, because I'd FINALLY brought clothes for the next day...The first time in the months of crashing places. My whole life is one big fuckin Murphy's law it feels like. I run around my room. Find it. Drive all the way back to the gas station. Pay, get my phone. Cherisse had called. I was supposed to take her fish back with her. She's across town in the OTHER direction. The fish store is across the street from the gas station I'm currently at. Sucked balls.
So I go pick her up drive to the store to take back her fish. Their selection sucks so we drive to Chinook Petsmart and get a frog and a batta fish. I drop her off at 1pm and have an hour before work. I was exhausted and my day hadn't even started. I put 100km on my car in 4hrs. Was so so beautiful out, and my morning had started out so great that I was still in a suprisingly good mood considering.
After work I was so tired but I felt bad because it's Jim's night at Manhattan's and Sean is playing. So I even told Sabrina not to bother coming because I wasn't driving her home. I was only gonna pop in for an hour if that then go home to bed. Well AJ showed up and we talked then Tyler of all people calls me. He's like my drummer flaked on me and I'm bored where are you guys. So for the first time Tyler finally comes out with us I decided fine I'll stay for awhile. Then rounds of $2 shots start and next thing I know. It's Aj, Tyler Jim and Me and the DJ left. AJ and Jim were passed out in a booth. I had to actually poke Jim and tell him to close the bar as it's his night. He proceeded to sway over to a stool and try to STAND on it to turn the TV's off. I felt for his safety as funny as it would be for me, I should turn them off for him.
We caught this mini van cab. There were no seats in the back, can you believe that. I actually had to sit on the floor. We get out of the cab and AJ immediately veers for the edge of the walkway to puke. I walk over to do the girl hair holding thing that is a must. She's like I'm ok now, I say you got one more in yah. She says ok I'll try, and leans over again and vomits for another 3 mins. I'm like you look good now, lets go. Was highly entertaining for me.
We get in Jims apartment. They like are gone in 30 seconds into his room. I turn to Tyler and I'm like. I'm not sleeping with you, just so you know. You never know with guys it's best to be direct that way you don't have to put up with any shit. Its funny the number of times I've had to tell guys I'm not sleeping with them. I don't know if he had even thought it but it was best to let him know. I do the same when I plan to sleep with someone. I've said..Yah..We're gonna do it. Anyhow then I knock on Jims door and I'm like IM COMING IN TO GET A SHIRT. Just warning them. I don't want to see them doing it ever......Again that is. (I just threw up in my mouth a little). I open the door and all this commotion happens. Fuckin Jim had like booby trapped the door with his hockey sticks. Who the fuck does that. Really. Setting your hockey sticks against the door is not going to impede anyone. I laughed so hard and made fun of him.
In the morning which was really rough by the way. I get dressed and grab aspirin, advil AND tylenol and knock on their door again. Apparently Jim was super confused first thing. He heard Tyler and I talking in the other room, and he's like who's here. Seans going to be really late for work. Why are my hockey sticks in the middle of my floor? How did we get home? Was awesome.
Aj, Tyler and I started the trek to our cars and stopped for breakfast at Nelly's. Tyler paid for us. Again free breakfast is the best kind. I don't really know what to make of Tyler. He's not bad looking. I'm single, why you ask didn't I sleep with him. Mostly because he's hard to read. He's almost TOO nice. Like he's being fake. I cant tell if he's actually that nice or just being a player ALL the time. Besides he's slept with a few girls from work. Raynna is totally convinced he's a player. Tyler had a crush on her and she decided she's a-sexual or something so basically blew him off. I'm certainly not going to be second (3rd or 4th even if Jess is correct) choice for him. Not to be a bitch.. Oh wait fuck it. To be a bitch, it's basically because I'm not having Raynna's left overs. You can forget that. I'll judge him based on my own objectives rather then others though. I don't know enough about him to decide just yet. He seems cool though. Michael says we cant even be friends because I don't have time for another friend. Which is sadly true.
Anyhow I'm all caught up now. Tonight after work I picked Jim up and headed to Ogden to get some food. We ended up at Riley's. Tana, him and his 2 friends were having a fire pit. So I drank (just Pepsi) and joked for like 2 hrs. Was actually a good time. Would have been better If I wasn't so fuckin tired. I'm still in awe that I fit 40hrs of work into all my socializing. Bed time!
Tuesday morning before work Tana came over. It was nice out so we laid on my deck and drank coffee. We ended up taking our shirts off and laying in our bra's. She took some convincing, I'm like who's gonna fuckin see you in my yard. So she does...Not even 5 mins later the gas meter guy walks into the yard. Was so fuckin funny. She was all "oh my god" and embarrassed wanting to put her shirt back on. I'm like you cant put it back on, he'll think you're embarrassed. If you don't care then they don't care. So she managed not to cover up till after he left. Made my morning though, she was a BIKINI!! Waitress for over a year in the scuzziest bar in the city not even 6 months ago. All of a sudden she has shame.
Tuesday after work I went over to Raynna's to do pilates. Then went to Michaels when he got off work at 11:30 to watch Amazing Race. I love that show. My gay guys are out now though. I was so upset. I hate the old couple. That woman's monotone voice is the most horrendous thing since plus size lingerie was invented. I cant stand her.
Wednesday before work I went out for breakfast with Scott. We both bitched about work and compared stupid customer stories. Was most enjoyable..And free. Breakfast always tastes better when free. Wednesday after work I went to Seans house to watch movie's. I was prepared this time. I actually brought clothes and contact solution yah me. We ended up not actually watching a movie and talked and vented for a few hours. Was awesome. I always feel better about things when I vent to him. The best part was showering in the morning. I love his shower being upstairs now...mmm shower.
Thursday on my way to drop Sean at work. I stopped at a gas station to fill up cause I wouldn't make it 5 more blocks that's how empty I was. As I'm filling I go to grab my wallet and don't have it. I wasn't really that upset more inconvenienced. So I stop filling it and go inside. I'm like uh...I just filled up and don't have my wallet. All I did was smile real big and he seemed fine with it. I'm like I'll just leave you collateral. The only thing of value I had was my prized possession...My cell. So I said I'd leave it. Go find my wallet and come back to pay. Then I called work and sat on hold for 10 mins to see if I'd left it there. I was on 16th Ave and live way on the other side of the city. Was so annoying. I scanned my brain for the last time I'd used it. Seeing as how I had 8$ in my account for 4 days I hadn't used it anywhere.
So I drop Sean off. Its 9am. I drive all the way home which for the first time I didn't have to, because I'd FINALLY brought clothes for the next day...The first time in the months of crashing places. My whole life is one big fuckin Murphy's law it feels like. I run around my room. Find it. Drive all the way back to the gas station. Pay, get my phone. Cherisse had called. I was supposed to take her fish back with her. She's across town in the OTHER direction. The fish store is across the street from the gas station I'm currently at. Sucked balls.
So I go pick her up drive to the store to take back her fish. Their selection sucks so we drive to Chinook Petsmart and get a frog and a batta fish. I drop her off at 1pm and have an hour before work. I was exhausted and my day hadn't even started. I put 100km on my car in 4hrs. Was so so beautiful out, and my morning had started out so great that I was still in a suprisingly good mood considering.
After work I was so tired but I felt bad because it's Jim's night at Manhattan's and Sean is playing. So I even told Sabrina not to bother coming because I wasn't driving her home. I was only gonna pop in for an hour if that then go home to bed. Well AJ showed up and we talked then Tyler of all people calls me. He's like my drummer flaked on me and I'm bored where are you guys. So for the first time Tyler finally comes out with us I decided fine I'll stay for awhile. Then rounds of $2 shots start and next thing I know. It's Aj, Tyler Jim and Me and the DJ left. AJ and Jim were passed out in a booth. I had to actually poke Jim and tell him to close the bar as it's his night. He proceeded to sway over to a stool and try to STAND on it to turn the TV's off. I felt for his safety as funny as it would be for me, I should turn them off for him.
We caught this mini van cab. There were no seats in the back, can you believe that. I actually had to sit on the floor. We get out of the cab and AJ immediately veers for the edge of the walkway to puke. I walk over to do the girl hair holding thing that is a must. She's like I'm ok now, I say you got one more in yah. She says ok I'll try, and leans over again and vomits for another 3 mins. I'm like you look good now, lets go. Was highly entertaining for me.
We get in Jims apartment. They like are gone in 30 seconds into his room. I turn to Tyler and I'm like. I'm not sleeping with you, just so you know. You never know with guys it's best to be direct that way you don't have to put up with any shit. Its funny the number of times I've had to tell guys I'm not sleeping with them. I don't know if he had even thought it but it was best to let him know. I do the same when I plan to sleep with someone. I've said..Yah..We're gonna do it. Anyhow then I knock on Jims door and I'm like IM COMING IN TO GET A SHIRT. Just warning them. I don't want to see them doing it ever......Again that is. (I just threw up in my mouth a little). I open the door and all this commotion happens. Fuckin Jim had like booby trapped the door with his hockey sticks. Who the fuck does that. Really. Setting your hockey sticks against the door is not going to impede anyone. I laughed so hard and made fun of him.
In the morning which was really rough by the way. I get dressed and grab aspirin, advil AND tylenol and knock on their door again. Apparently Jim was super confused first thing. He heard Tyler and I talking in the other room, and he's like who's here. Seans going to be really late for work. Why are my hockey sticks in the middle of my floor? How did we get home? Was awesome.
Aj, Tyler and I started the trek to our cars and stopped for breakfast at Nelly's. Tyler paid for us. Again free breakfast is the best kind. I don't really know what to make of Tyler. He's not bad looking. I'm single, why you ask didn't I sleep with him. Mostly because he's hard to read. He's almost TOO nice. Like he's being fake. I cant tell if he's actually that nice or just being a player ALL the time. Besides he's slept with a few girls from work. Raynna is totally convinced he's a player. Tyler had a crush on her and she decided she's a-sexual or something so basically blew him off. I'm certainly not going to be second (3rd or 4th even if Jess is correct) choice for him. Not to be a bitch.. Oh wait fuck it. To be a bitch, it's basically because I'm not having Raynna's left overs. You can forget that. I'll judge him based on my own objectives rather then others though. I don't know enough about him to decide just yet. He seems cool though. Michael says we cant even be friends because I don't have time for another friend. Which is sadly true.
Anyhow I'm all caught up now. Tonight after work I picked Jim up and headed to Ogden to get some food. We ended up at Riley's. Tana, him and his 2 friends were having a fire pit. So I drank (just Pepsi) and joked for like 2 hrs. Was actually a good time. Would have been better If I wasn't so fuckin tired. I'm still in awe that I fit 40hrs of work into all my socializing. Bed time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home