Super relaxed
I had a fuckin bitchin weekend. Friday after work I had plans with Tana. I was going to go to the neighbourhood pub but was definitely not in the mood for it after Thursday nights escapade. So I called her and we were just going to rent movies. Then she calls me at like 9:58 pm as I'm just finishing work, and she says change of plans. Now she's at Riley's house and they are having a fire and I should come. I'm like well I thought we were meeting to eat first. She's like yah yah go eat then come over afterwards. So now my Tana night has suddenly changed to "I can come hang out with Riley and his friends....If I want". Super thanks.
So no one wants to see me hungry, I'm such a cunt. So Jim Aj and I swing by McDonald's (I'm a McJunkie) Then go to his place. Tana is just loaded. It wasn't a bad time I just wasn't in the mood. I wanted to relax and chat with Tana. I made her buy me Pepsi so at least I had a non alcoholic beverage to look forward to.
Saturday morning I slept in till 11am. I can't remember the last time I slept in, at my OWN house, in my OWN bed on a weekend. Was wicked. I had plans to take Jim to the brick to buy a bed and hang out with Jackie doing nothing. I called her and she was doing errands and would be done around 3pm. So Jim and I went and picked out his bed for him. Which he tries to think he had a choice but I'm bossy. So really I went to pick out Jim's bed with him in tow. (that's right bitch) AJ and I have also decided to make him buy new clothes too. Poor Jim, he's already whipped by AJ and looks like he's loving it.
Jim and I then went for lunch at Luciano's my fav restaurant, and then laid around my yard drinking daiquiris and joking with my parents. I hadn't spent a day with my parents in months. I didn't realize how much I missed them. They fuckin rule. The four of us talked and drank for like 6hrs. Then my dad bbq'd us steak AND chicken. Was wicked. One of the best days I've had in a long time. Obvious I never heard back from Jackie. I would have been choked if my day hadn't fuckin ruled. My dad asked me why I wasn't dating Jim. Eww. That's fuckin sick. I explained its like incest now. He's the male me only with more estrogen (j/k Jim..sorta).
When Aj and Michael got off of work we met up at Sambuca to see Sean play. I was exhausted from spending the day sitting on my ass in the sun. What? It's draining shutup. I was pretty much done with drinking so I just chatted with them till about 130am. Then we went home. I really enjoyed the music. I'm usually drinking and running around being a social butterfly, actually trying to talk OVER the music, and not really paying much attention. Was probably one of the first times I truly listened and appreciated. One of the benefits of not drinking as much is I might actually hear the DJ's now. I crashed at Jim's because I still didn't feel I should drive after drinking most of the day. (by not drinking as much..Didn't include this day, more not getting shit faced is my goal)...Best day ever.
AJ, Jim, Michael, Sean and myself met up for breakfast. Sean brought me flowers. Was so nice. I've never had someone buy flowers for no fuckin reason. I think I got a rose one valentines day when I was 17, but I'm not 100% sure I'm even accurate on that. Anyhow it made my day. After breakfast Aj and Jim went to the zoo to do disgusting couple like shit. Michael, Sean and I went to the comic book store. Damn you Sean for taking me there.
I LOVE comic's. Nothing pleases me or makes me more excited then wicked art and short stories. I stopped buying them because I was spending a ridiculous amount of money...That and one day I had rent. Damn growing up. Looking at all that I've missed and don't have. Was torture. Someone give me like $500 so I can catch up with all my series. Two of which ended. So really if I started up again...I'm not that far behind and it wouldn't be AS costly with less series right? I'm rationalizing shut it.
Michael went off to work, and the rest of the day I spent hanging out at Seans house. Was awesome because I'm truly comfortable there. I laid around,read and watched TV. We even walked to get ice cream. I love summer. To bad it will snow one more time before it actually starts, but whatever. I got ice cream bitch take that. It's going to be a bitchin week.
So no one wants to see me hungry, I'm such a cunt. So Jim Aj and I swing by McDonald's (I'm a McJunkie) Then go to his place. Tana is just loaded. It wasn't a bad time I just wasn't in the mood. I wanted to relax and chat with Tana. I made her buy me Pepsi so at least I had a non alcoholic beverage to look forward to.
Saturday morning I slept in till 11am. I can't remember the last time I slept in, at my OWN house, in my OWN bed on a weekend. Was wicked. I had plans to take Jim to the brick to buy a bed and hang out with Jackie doing nothing. I called her and she was doing errands and would be done around 3pm. So Jim and I went and picked out his bed for him. Which he tries to think he had a choice but I'm bossy. So really I went to pick out Jim's bed with him in tow. (that's right bitch) AJ and I have also decided to make him buy new clothes too. Poor Jim, he's already whipped by AJ and looks like he's loving it.
Jim and I then went for lunch at Luciano's my fav restaurant, and then laid around my yard drinking daiquiris and joking with my parents. I hadn't spent a day with my parents in months. I didn't realize how much I missed them. They fuckin rule. The four of us talked and drank for like 6hrs. Then my dad bbq'd us steak AND chicken. Was wicked. One of the best days I've had in a long time. Obvious I never heard back from Jackie. I would have been choked if my day hadn't fuckin ruled. My dad asked me why I wasn't dating Jim. Eww. That's fuckin sick. I explained its like incest now. He's the male me only with more estrogen (j/k Jim..sorta).
When Aj and Michael got off of work we met up at Sambuca to see Sean play. I was exhausted from spending the day sitting on my ass in the sun. What? It's draining shutup. I was pretty much done with drinking so I just chatted with them till about 130am. Then we went home. I really enjoyed the music. I'm usually drinking and running around being a social butterfly, actually trying to talk OVER the music, and not really paying much attention. Was probably one of the first times I truly listened and appreciated. One of the benefits of not drinking as much is I might actually hear the DJ's now. I crashed at Jim's because I still didn't feel I should drive after drinking most of the day. (by not drinking as much..Didn't include this day, more not getting shit faced is my goal)...Best day ever.
AJ, Jim, Michael, Sean and myself met up for breakfast. Sean brought me flowers. Was so nice. I've never had someone buy flowers for no fuckin reason. I think I got a rose one valentines day when I was 17, but I'm not 100% sure I'm even accurate on that. Anyhow it made my day. After breakfast Aj and Jim went to the zoo to do disgusting couple like shit. Michael, Sean and I went to the comic book store. Damn you Sean for taking me there.
I LOVE comic's. Nothing pleases me or makes me more excited then wicked art and short stories. I stopped buying them because I was spending a ridiculous amount of money...That and one day I had rent. Damn growing up. Looking at all that I've missed and don't have. Was torture. Someone give me like $500 so I can catch up with all my series. Two of which ended. So really if I started up again...I'm not that far behind and it wouldn't be AS costly with less series right? I'm rationalizing shut it.
Michael went off to work, and the rest of the day I spent hanging out at Seans house. Was awesome because I'm truly comfortable there. I laid around,read and watched TV. We even walked to get ice cream. I love summer. To bad it will snow one more time before it actually starts, but whatever. I got ice cream bitch take that. It's going to be a bitchin week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home