Monday, April 18, 2005

Just call me Fatty-McFat

This Saturday I also pulled out my summer clothes. Holy fuck what a way to destroy my day. I knew I'd put on some lbs, but Jesus. I couldn't fit into half of my summer clothes. Fuckin data dept making me get all fat..I refuse to take any responsibility. Damn McDonald's for being across the street and lacing everything with heroin. Damn me being single and shots being the fattiest liquids on earth. Hmm what else can I damn..I think I got it all covered.

I worked my ass off to lose weight last year and put half of it back on in like 3 months. Damn I'm good. I should write a book "How to gain an amazing amount of weight while still going to the gym, in the shortest amount of time possible". Damn that's a long title. Damn I say damn a lot.
Anyhow I'm getting my ass in gear. I'm going to leave out my summer shit and make my fat ass get into it once a week. Guilt is the best motivator for me.

About my day. Holy fuck was Raynna pissing me off today. I could have killed her. I usually only find myself getting angry when I'm PMS'ing, so I think about why I'm angry and calm down. Or vent about it in an amusing way to get it out of my system. I'm not PMS'ing so it must have been her being a complete bitch. I've never heard so many veiled insults in one 8hr period. She managed to say Sabby's shirt was white trash. Sean's laugh makes her want to kill herself. Insult Jim's "DJ shit". Insult Michael and my intelligence within like 10 mins. It was spectacular to witness, even more spectacular is she wasn't even aware she was being offensive.

She did admit she was PMS'ing and emotional, so I wasn't as angry. I think she could tell I had reached a tolerance peak 4hrs in. Still if you're like that and know you're like that, put on your fuckin head phones and keep your mouth shut. I don't need you to ruin MY day. I'm done. She was better the last half and almost cheery. Which made my day WAY better. I must love her because only the people you love should be able to push your buttons like that.

Day one of spending no money went very well. My mom is back tomorrow night and she drags my ass to the gym. Yay for mom's putting the fear of god in you. I'm excited for this weekend. I have no official plans. I'd like to spend some time with Jackie so I'm going to call her and try to arrange something. I also told Cherisse I'd take back her fish with her and give the pet store and ear full. They sold her 3 COI fish for a 2 gallon bowl. They grow to be like 3ft long. She's not paying for her new fish that's for sure. In fact I'm going to complain to the manager for not educating there customers especially when animals are involved. That's right don't mess with animals when I'm around, I'll fuck you up. All in all I'm going to have a fabulous week I've decided.

Just because I could fit one more in....wait for it..wait for it...DAMN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home