Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yay for feeling better

Fuck I was so out of it yesterday. I felt burned out. I wasn't even sleepy tired I was just like emotionally and mentally done with people. I'm so glad that I got a project at work so I didn't have to socialize. Very rare I don't talk incessantly all the time. I even cancelled all my plans for next week after work. I feel so so much better today. I doubt I'll not do anything all week. I get bored fast sitting around the house.

I also said I wanted a clique free weekend. Due mainly because it's Tana's b-day and I want to chill with her. We're going to the Alley Saturday night. I fuckin love the Alley and haven't been in a long time. I'd like Sabby to come because she's been in a funk. I just have to make sure Tana wants her there because its her b-day. As well I thought I'm just going to lay around Sunday why not watch surreal life with Sean. So my none clique weekend didn't really happen.

Tana is having dinner with Riley Sunday night anyhow so I'm free to do what I want. I called Jackie and invited her out Saturday night. She might have to go to Edmonton but if she doesn't she'll come. I haven't seen in her forever. I haven't really talked to her much either. I work opposite shifts as her so I cant really talk to her during the week.

Moms leaving Thursday for Vancouver to see grams who's not doing to well. I should also go out there to spend a weekend with her. Boring as hell but she may not be around much longer and I would feel like a bag of shit if I didn't. There's a lot of things I've been putting off. Where did all the time go. Feels like yesterday it was New Years.

YAY for the government. I got one of my tax return cheques yesterday. Was like $760 going straight onto my visa. That's a bit of a load off. I haven't made much head way moving home to save up. Probably due to the excessive partying I've been doing. I'm totally going to chill for the next month or so and get my finances sorted. Anyhow I should probably got to work or some shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home