Monday, April 11, 2005

Exhausted

I'm soooo exhausted. I over did it again this weekend. Totally wicked weekend but I didn't leave myself any time to unwind alone. I forget that much needed part. I need to schedule time for myself. If it was just my weekends that were pact I'd be fine, but I make plans for after work everyday almost as well. My mornings are pact with Tana and mom because it's the only time I get to see them really. Mom works afternoons 4pm to midnight and Tana has odd hours. Maybe not this week because its almost full, but NEXT week I'm not gonna make any plans after work.

Anyways I'll start with Friday. I woke up early after a late night Thursday. I cant even remember why I was up late because it seems like forever ago. I agreed to go shopping with Sabby and Raynna. I needed a new journal and some sandals. I've been saying I need a new journal forever now, but if I can hardly find time to BUY a journal, I can assure you I don't have time to write in one. I always used it as a way to sort my thoughts and shit but I type faster then write. So this is my drive through journal to get the bulk out.

So anyhow we shopped all morning then all day at work I did FUCK all. Usually I exaggerate when I say I did nothing. I mean I did NOTHING. There was a point where Sabby and I played hang man. It went by suprisingly fast. After work I met Jim and Sean at Soda. I had decided I was going to drink and probably crash at Jims before I even got there. I did both so yay for me. I was drinking vodka on the rocks. It was actually Vodka seven but with the bartender there. He fills a small glass with ice poor vodka which fills 3/4 of it then tops it with a drop of Seven-up. Combined with running back and forth from Soda to Manhattans to do shots with AJ and Jim I was pretty good.

Poor Jim. I smacked him and pinched him all night whenever him and AJ kissed or touched or anything of the sort. It amused me at the time..Wait it amuses me now too actually. I had a lot of fun with the "crew". Me, Sean, AJ and Jim crashed at Jims once the bar closed.

Saturday I woke up feeling really good actually. No headache no anything. Sean and I joked around and it was generally a great morning. I even didn't mind walking 12 or so blocks back to my car. Then I had to meet Tim. Blah. So I drive all the way to the NE. I'm starving I barely walked in the door before I said we needed food immediately. We went to Deerfoot mall and I ate fish and chips till I could hardly move.

The best part was I hadn't brushed my hair, and I wasn't wearing any makeup, and I was wearing the same clothes from Friday. He says glad you put in some effort for me. I laughed and said please like I care, you've seen me naked so drunk I couldn't stand in the shower vomiting on myself. He's like good point, this is a small step up at least. (I was thinking haha fucker that'll make me come running back to you) Now we're at surprise time. We walk out the back doors of the mall and there are rides. My first thought is I'm still a little hung over and he watched me stuff my face full of fish and tartar sauce...Ass!

It wasn't bad actually. I was a tiny bit concerned about the state my stomach would be in. I went straight for the gravitron because that would let me know right away. I'm brash...Or stupid that way. It was great because there wasn't many people there so the guys running the ride would let it go for a really really long time. I mean I'm 2 mins in going I'm done now! I actually swayed when walking to the next ride. Tim attempting the "arm" move. Can you believe that. Shortened version it was 2hrs of what would have been a blast, feeling like an uncomfortable necessity. I saved noodle though. YAY!

I drive back home, Tana is waiting for me. She has to work at 5:30 and wants to go to Michaels way in Signal Hill. I had enough time to change clothes at least. So I drive up there we get coffee, get noodle a new bowl. I drive back home drop Tana off. Drive to the mall to pick up Sean to get him his computer before the store closes at 6pm. Aj calls she needs a shirt and shit because she is still in the same clothes at work. I go back home get her shit, put Noodle in his new home, grab all the Martini party shit and Sean and I are off again. I'm so glad he wanted to set up his new monitor just so I could lay down and not do anything for an hour it was awesome.

Jims was great though. Jim, Sean, Sabby, Cherisse, Aj, Tana, Michael and myself. Was a blast. Michael was the life the party, he was super drunk and being inappropriate all night. So funny to see him loaded because it doesn't happen often. Was good to see him so comfortable because I know he doesn't like larger groups. Anyhow everyone goes home and its just the 4 of us again. It ended at like 5am even though some *coughseancough* only made it till about 2ish (j/k). Poor AJ had to work at 10:30am Sunday.

Sunday was wicked because Jim Sean and I just lounged all day. We met Michael and went for breakfast, then walked up and down 17th ave shopping and relaxing. Was so fucking nice outside. The best part of my day was my new shirt I found that says "Filthy whore" in larger letters and "sin for sale" in smaller letters underneath. Awesome. I nearly creamed myself when I saw it. We wandered aimlessly for about 4hrs. I dropped Sean off at home then went to ADT to meet T for pottery.

Pottery was fun too. I ended up doing a platter which I knew would happen. Everything seemed to have butterflies or flowers or hearts..blah. My plate kicked ass though. I did Japanese lettering and attempted to make it dirty. I free handed it from this binder they had. It sucked they had like 25 words to choose from but I managed. I started with Big man hand opening up oneself. Unfortunately the lettering takes so much damn time that I ended up writing random words like fish,mother,honour and shit like that. I chose the pretty ones then the easiest ones as my patience was finishing. I cant wait till some poor Japanese woman comes into my house and I have to serve her something. Damnit anyone know someone Japanese that I can invite over?

T and I went for dinner afterwards. I wish I had more time to spend with people. I don't see T enough. Or Jackie or Scott for that matter. I should balance my time out more evenly between my friends. I feel guilty. I don't know how I played on the computer for hours and hours not even a year ago. Insane. Anyhow this was my unwinding time. Yay for having to wake up early to go to the gym. Super.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home