Stampede day
I woke up this morning awesome. Again spent the night at Chris's. Sorry whatever it's nice to sleep with someone geez! So yah I called Jay& Chris& Trista to see what time they wanted to get a move on. We ended up meeting at my place at 1pm. We all hadn't eaten so yet again out to a restaurant. I'm actually tired of restaurant food. Chris paid for me, they actually all pitched in and paid my entrance in and both movies this week too...Still I managed to spend all the money I had..I'm amazing.
We get in and it's packed...to be expected. It was so fuckin hot out. Nothing worse then being surrounded by 100,000 people in sweltering heat. My god some of these people should not be allowed in public. I love making fun of people though. I'm a bitch what can I say. There is satisfaction in picking apart others. Stampede everyone's brains fall out I think. Seriously..It's not fuckin Halloween people! Not EVERYTHING is acceptable *shudder*.
We got a wrist band for rides..$35. Doesn't seem like a lot for unlimited rides..However if you factor in the time you wait in line and how many actual rides you get. Its like $6 per ride. Or in my case it was. We went on one ride and then it was 3:30pm we went to the super dogs. For those of you have been once before, there's no need to go again. Its the same dogs..The same act..The same host, a badly dressed old dude whom you spend the entire hour telepathically sending messages to all the dogs "attack...attack" or at least I was. I was booored. I love dogs and I was even bored. When we got back outside it had rained and it was windy out. Good day to be wearing a halter top and shorts, I froze my balls off. We wait in line for a few more rides attempting to get our moneys worth but the lines are SO long. Maybe I'm old. I think I may have out grown rides...nah I've out grown the patience I once had for people.
So yah 6pm and we're ready to go home how sad are we. I made a stop for mini donuts and all was right again in the world. It wasn't a bad time I'm just hoping I can talk Tana out of going on Friday. I do NOT want to go again. I'd rather drink on my deck...I'll work on pushing that plan. I'm going out Thursday night to Manhattans...You're all invited. It's kind of a combo party. Chris's drinking party and Sean's operation kill smiley. Then it's rafting in the morning with Tyler,Jess,Kandace and who knows who else. The plan is after rafting to go to the Stampede with Tana..But I'm persuasive. We'll see...
We get in and it's packed...to be expected. It was so fuckin hot out. Nothing worse then being surrounded by 100,000 people in sweltering heat. My god some of these people should not be allowed in public. I love making fun of people though. I'm a bitch what can I say. There is satisfaction in picking apart others. Stampede everyone's brains fall out I think. Seriously..It's not fuckin Halloween people! Not EVERYTHING is acceptable *shudder*.
We got a wrist band for rides..$35. Doesn't seem like a lot for unlimited rides..However if you factor in the time you wait in line and how many actual rides you get. Its like $6 per ride. Or in my case it was. We went on one ride and then it was 3:30pm we went to the super dogs. For those of you have been once before, there's no need to go again. Its the same dogs..The same act..The same host, a badly dressed old dude whom you spend the entire hour telepathically sending messages to all the dogs "attack...attack" or at least I was. I was booored. I love dogs and I was even bored. When we got back outside it had rained and it was windy out. Good day to be wearing a halter top and shorts, I froze my balls off. We wait in line for a few more rides attempting to get our moneys worth but the lines are SO long. Maybe I'm old. I think I may have out grown rides...nah I've out grown the patience I once had for people.
So yah 6pm and we're ready to go home how sad are we. I made a stop for mini donuts and all was right again in the world. It wasn't a bad time I'm just hoping I can talk Tana out of going on Friday. I do NOT want to go again. I'd rather drink on my deck...I'll work on pushing that plan. I'm going out Thursday night to Manhattans...You're all invited. It's kind of a combo party. Chris's drinking party and Sean's operation kill smiley. Then it's rafting in the morning with Tyler,Jess,Kandace and who knows who else. The plan is after rafting to go to the Stampede with Tana..But I'm persuasive. We'll see...

2 Comments:
yay rafting.. i can't wait.
i need to float.
I want to rafting too. cant we do it at night? some of us dont like the sun..
Post a Comment
<< Home