Saturday, July 02, 2005

I've been busy sue me

So I'm going to do a quick 5 minute catch up entry because I'm on my way out the door. Thursday night I was ditched for the assembly of Ikea furniture. (I'm still wounded T) I was GOING to go to a movie but noooo. I get a last minute text message. I didn't mind but I can still give T a hard time. I went out with Sabrina and Jim and met Jim's friend JD. We were going to go to Manhattan's but it was closed...I still don't know why. We went to Sambuca for a bit anyways. $1 high balls. I didn't want to spend that much money, so after we drank them Sabby was ready to go dance and I was sleepy and ready to crash. I went home with Chris. Jim, JD and Chris played records it was good times. Friday I spent the day with Jim. We went to my place and lounged around on my deck...Well he lounged, I painted. I've suffered weeks of When are you going to paint? Are you painting? When can you paint? Are you home to paint? You have 20 mins till you go to work...Why aren't you painting? I'm going crazy.

So Jim visited my parents in the sun. While I sat in the garage and fuckin painted. Weeeeeak. Whatever I only have maybe 100 fuckin hours left on the damn thing. I took pictures I'll post them when I'm not rushing. I cleaned my car too and then chilled at Chris & Jim's place and watched DVD's ate wings. Then Chris played at CJSW from 1am till 3am. I'm a sucker and actually went to get him. I was entertained by drunk Jess calling me and venting, I liked it actually. I like that she can call me and feels comfortable enough to vent her personal life to me. We're "bonding" on the floor now hehe.

Yah today I was "Ben" on the floor. I worked 1pm till 9pm. It went by really really slow. I've spent the night at Chris's Wed, thurs, Fri and tonight I'm going over there. It's safe to say I've applied the boyfriend title to him. He makes me happy so whatever. My parents were so fuckin drunk and giving me a hard time Friday on the deck. Even Jim said they were hard on me. We have a game plan to introduce Chris to them. They adore Jim blah blah Jim & AJ should come to Vegas with us..You can stay home daughter. Then my dad like poked my stomach and was like...Getting a little fat there pumpkin..Your 24 you're too young to have that gut. Ouch. I'm actually used to it. He's not even aware that someone might be sensitive to that. No wonder I'm so self conscious about it..Oh wait..I don't give a fuck that's right. I have been eating badly and havn't been to the gym in like 6 days. Anyways I'm gonna grab some work clothes for tomorrow and I'm out of here. *smoochies* Sorry for ditching out Friday night. I just didn't want to spend money, and if I was drinking I was way in the north so I wouldn't' have been able to drive home. Sorry guys. Next time Tyler has a gig I promise I'll come party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home