I'm never home geez
You know how the "honey moon" stage is. You like to hang out with eachother a lot. I spend a lot of nights at Chris's place so yes I have been neglecting my blog sorry. I've been running around today trying to help Chris out as well as get some of my own shit done. I'm looking forward to Techno in the dark tonight. I get to be security...Sweet fondling women...Or I mean "frisking them". I don't see the point of this really. Most chicks would keep drugs etc in their cleavage. Not like you can actually cup their boobs or look between them, so really you're just doing it because it's supposed to be done. Not to say that I wont cop a feel here and there....erm I mean. I'm going to try to stay up as late as possible. I know I won't make it to the end, especially if I can't get loaded. Partying sober can be fun..But not till 6am or later.
Tomorrow I'm working some ot then I'm supposed to go to a movie with Slater. I hadn't heard from him in awhile. Then out of the blue he asks..Want to go to a movie some time? I never thought of it till later because I'm slow, but that sounds to me like a date. We're not good friends. He's fuckin hilarious and we did work together, but since we stopped working together, I've seen him maybe 4 times in a year. Never alone either...hmmm suspicious. I'll still go though because I'd like to hang out with him more. Not that I have that much time to fit more friends in, but whatever. I'm blunt I'll let him know the scoop.
I got my GST cheque which is bitchin I can go to the stampede maybe twice now. I have a ride day with Tana. Usually it's just the two of us all fuckin day in the sweltering heat from morning till close doing nothing but rides. I still haven't talked to Jason & Chris they will be in on the 10th. I have Monday, Wednesday off this week with no money either days. I'll figure it out I always manage. Any how I have to jump in the shower before my parental unit comes home and accuses me of using my house like a hotel (I totally do but fuck whatever you get rent). I have 30 minutes to escape before he gets in. Hope to see you bitches at the rave tonight.
PS...I love love love Big brother. So thats what the next 3 months of my life will revolve around. I'm allowed to have one show that I watch. I watch so little TV I deserve a show obsession.
Tomorrow I'm working some ot then I'm supposed to go to a movie with Slater. I hadn't heard from him in awhile. Then out of the blue he asks..Want to go to a movie some time? I never thought of it till later because I'm slow, but that sounds to me like a date. We're not good friends. He's fuckin hilarious and we did work together, but since we stopped working together, I've seen him maybe 4 times in a year. Never alone either...hmmm suspicious. I'll still go though because I'd like to hang out with him more. Not that I have that much time to fit more friends in, but whatever. I'm blunt I'll let him know the scoop.
I got my GST cheque which is bitchin I can go to the stampede maybe twice now. I have a ride day with Tana. Usually it's just the two of us all fuckin day in the sweltering heat from morning till close doing nothing but rides. I still haven't talked to Jason & Chris they will be in on the 10th. I have Monday, Wednesday off this week with no money either days. I'll figure it out I always manage. Any how I have to jump in the shower before my parental unit comes home and accuses me of using my house like a hotel (I totally do but fuck whatever you get rent). I have 30 minutes to escape before he gets in. Hope to see you bitches at the rave tonight.
PS...I love love love Big brother. So thats what the next 3 months of my life will revolve around. I'm allowed to have one show that I watch. I watch so little TV I deserve a show obsession.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home