Monday, June 27, 2005

Damn Ausie's

2:45 am I just finally fall asleep and my cell is ringing. I missed the call and look at the caller ID and it's some strange # I attempt to call back and it's long distance. I'm like what the fuck that must have been a wrong # I go back to bed and it rings again. It's fuckin Eliot. As in Raynna's fuck buddy the hot Australian bar tender, he's asking where Raynna is. I'm like dude its like 3am she's probably sleeping. He can't get ahold of her and is stuck downtown. I'm like take a cab home..."I have no money" well don't you have any credit cards? "no" what the hell. He asks me to try her and call him back. I'm totally out of it still so I'm like fine. I call her back and there's no answer and voice mail is full. I return his call (Long distance mind you) and tell her she's not answering. I don't know what else to do for him. He asks where I live. I'm thinkin nuh uh. I don't know you that well and I'm way far away too bad for you. I felt bad the poor guy had no place to go but honestly if your a bartender and don't usually get off work till 3am ish wouldn't you think ahead on how to get home or arrange to stay with someone? He said he was by Raynna's place. I thought of Sabby. I felt bad for calling her but it's all I could think of. Sorry Sab's I was tired and wanted him off my phone. I told her the scenario and she said fine give him her #. Again long distance call to him to give him sab's #. Why don't people plan for shit. Maybe I'm just smarter then I think. Why he would think of me to call as someone to help him. Do I give off a " I help others" vibe cause I wasn't aware I seemed even approachable yet alone call me up at 3am cause I hardly know you person.

Jason, Chris & Trista e-mailed me today saying they are going to be in town July 9th to 16th. I haven't really mentioned them ever. They are the twin boys I grew up with. I'm 10 days older then them, Trista is 3 yrs younger. They are essentially my siblings. We shared every b-day party from birth till about 12 when they moved to Surrey BC. I spent every weekend and after school at their place. I stayed with them for 2 month summer's out of school till I graduated even. I don't talk to them much during the year but they usually drive out here each summer for a week or so. I try to go out there to visit them as often as possible which isn't often lately. Sorry anyone I had plans with from the 9th to 16th. Any free time they have I'm spending it with them. Everyone takes a back seat when they come into town. Suprisingly they both don't drink much and don't go out and party at all, I call them my book ends because most pics I have of them I'm in the middle. But anyways there's some cute pics of us I thought I'd share.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home