Sunday, July 03, 2005

My Nemesis!!!





Here are my pics of the thorn in my side. I hate it more each hour that I piss away on it. This will be my last thing I paint for anyone, who I haven't already prior agreed to do something for that is. I'm only painting things I enjoy or find interesting. T you're a lucky girl. You have probably received the last painting I will ever do for anyone. Though I like doing things for people who aren't expecting them. It's almost impossible because as you can see it's not smooth even when painted on up close it looks good then you take a step back and it's fucked up. Combined with Tana's help maybe 20 or so hours left not 100 I exaggerate I know. But still booo-urns to painting on bumpy shit.

Anyway I'm off to the gym for the first time in days and days. I woke up to yelling for ten minutes before my eyes were even open. I even told my mom to fuck off because I'd had enough, and I'm never like that. So let me tell you I'm in a fabulous fuckin mood today be warned co-workers

2 Comments:

Blogger kandygrl said...

Will you come over to my house and do a mural in my rec room??? JK :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

Ya...painting on bumpy shit sucks! I feel your pain. good work tho:)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home