

Ihate uploading pics now it's a pain in the ass. I managed some but It was way harder. These are some pics of us when younger. Us being Jason Chris and eventually Trista. What's with parents dressing kids to match? and yah I had a talking Alf doll and I miss him horribly.I slept in till noon today. Was awesome. I thought Tana was going to come over so I didn't bother setting anything to wake me, because she usually just walks into my room yelling. My days are all fucked up this week since I worked Sunday. I thought yesterday was Tuesday all day. I'd write about actual shit but I slept in and need to get my ass in gear.

2 Comments:
Awww.. little Amanda.. soooo cute!
The scary pink elephant looks like it might swallow the little children...
but cute nonetheless:)
I get to sleep in tomorrow too..yesss, finally a day off.
Post a Comment
<< Home