Did you see what GOD just did to me man!
Thursday night went out to Manhattan's once again. I think I might be getting bored of that place. The music was good I was just sorta bored. I got drunk mind you, it took awhile for me to get there. T joined us for the first time...I'm glad it was a tame evening because she looked horrified for hours, and if she had seen us at our best she would be afraid to come out again..She might be anyways. Friday I hung out with Chris all day. I enjoyed it, I actually met his mom and she bought us lunch. She was pretty cool, I was hung over and was attempting to make conversation but I was too tired. Parents always like me eventually anyways I'm not concerned. My mom asked to meet Chris too yesterday...Uh nuh uh. Their way too judgmental lately I'm going to put that one off for as long as possible, because I could be with the perfect guy and they would bitch. I'm tired of them making comments about the even smallest choices I make in general..Enough about that. Besides that was a pretty chill day we rented movies. I don't know why I thought miss congeniality 2 would be ok to watch (points a finger at T accusingly) but it sucked balls, I'm never letting Chris pick movies again...J/K fine fine I chose it and it was a cheese sandwich.
Later on a few people came over we boozed it up, Kandace, Julie and their roommate Tony even popped by. I consumed my entire bottle of Malibu and Chris drank a fuckin 2/6 of Gin to himself. Jess and I had a fuckin blast playing the fuckin drum that Chris owns. We wailed on that thing for an hour at least. I forgot about AJ sleeping in the other room...Or trying to. She appreciated our musical styling's..Her exact words "would you be able to sleep with a fuckin African tribal band drumming outside your door?" Yes was not the right answer I guess. It was my turn too wake up feeling fine and Chris feeling like shit..I like that arrangement better anyways, I hate being hung over. Tonight is the listening room. I'm tired and want to chill but a lot of people are going so It should be fun. I can chill there...No drinking! I'm not drinking this evening!...Really!
Later on a few people came over we boozed it up, Kandace, Julie and their roommate Tony even popped by. I consumed my entire bottle of Malibu and Chris drank a fuckin 2/6 of Gin to himself. Jess and I had a fuckin blast playing the fuckin drum that Chris owns. We wailed on that thing for an hour at least. I forgot about AJ sleeping in the other room...Or trying to. She appreciated our musical styling's..Her exact words "would you be able to sleep with a fuckin African tribal band drumming outside your door?" Yes was not the right answer I guess. It was my turn too wake up feeling fine and Chris feeling like shit..I like that arrangement better anyways, I hate being hung over. Tonight is the listening room. I'm tired and want to chill but a lot of people are going so It should be fun. I can chill there...No drinking! I'm not drinking this evening!...Really!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home