Thursday, June 23, 2005

Customers interrupting my fun

My day was fun filled let me tell you. I miss data *sniff* I miss sitting and chatting and still getting things accomplished but at my own pace. I wish I could just say to customers could you hold please I'm in the middle of a story IDIOT!!! GOD!!! Or maybe explain to them that I was reading or texting, or doing all the other things I'm not supposed to be doing..And they're petty little fire is interrupting me...I think it would go over well. I might try it.

I look forward to the day I quit and don't need a reference of course. I think I would run through the isle and smack all my co-workers (except you guys of course) in the back of the head, while yelling something profane. I almost guarantee I would be able to get them ALL too...Even though they watched me smack 15 people before I got to them..They would probably stare at me uncomprehendingly and not get that they were about to get hit. Oh Oh I could totally use that what did my 5 fingers say to your face..SLAP!! I bet I could get that new blonde girl 4 times minimum before she understood what was going on, it would be awesome. Zalene too...muahaha. Does anyone know if Zalene reads this because if so let me know and I'll edit her name out....Maybe.

Everyone should come out tomorrow night for Cam and Sabrina's B-day celebration at Manhattan's..$2 shots and $3.75 triples..You know you want to. Scotty-Oh is playing too. This is going to be my first Friday off...It's going to be awesome, I'm very excited about my first Friday not having to work feeling like a bag of smashed assholes..I can chill at home feeling like a bag of smashed assholes!! YAY this may be me

or this

By the way...Anyone want to drive me home? J/K Actually Tana did this once..Only replace that car with a cop car...Good times..I should get her to come out..mmm twice the stomach contents..SWEET! Raynna bring a mop this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home