I hate the Stampede
What a joke. I hate the tourists, I hate the traffic, I hate the crowds, I hate the cowboys. I despise almost every part of the stampede, with the exception of some of the rides and of course the mini donuts. I get embarrassed that tourists flood the city and some might actually believe that we're all fuckin cowboys. However at least there are scores of hot girls in tiny jean skirts and dressed up like whores running around, that's a bonus. I cant stand the fake wood they put up everywhere too. Fuckin posts and fences and random hay piles scattered here and there it's retarded. I have to leave early for work because the traffic...boo-urns to the Stamede. K I'm done.
Today is Chris's b-day I spent the morning with him till he went to work at 4pm. Now is scouring my brain for ideas of where to take Jason, Chris & Trista. If anyone has any ideas..Besides the movies or Stampede. I've been to a movie with them already, as well I plan on going to the Stampede Wednesday with them. What else is there to do in this city with guys who don't really drink? I'd say Zoo but its too late in the day for that. Damn this boring city!!
Today is Chris's b-day I spent the morning with him till he went to work at 4pm. Now is scouring my brain for ideas of where to take Jason, Chris & Trista. If anyone has any ideas..Besides the movies or Stampede. I've been to a movie with them already, as well I plan on going to the Stampede Wednesday with them. What else is there to do in this city with guys who don't really drink? I'd say Zoo but its too late in the day for that. Damn this boring city!!

3 Comments:
I have to admit...ya the tourists can kiss my asshole!...but some of those men in thier cowboy hats are sexy as hell...and ya...the little whores are hot too!! oh summer...how i love you so....
I hope I embarrassed Chris with the cupcakes and pink candles.. too bad no one would sing happy birthday with me.. thanks for the heads up.. mwahahahaha
Aww I missed it!
Post a Comment
<< Home