Matt Good
This week has taken freakin forever. Yesterday i worked my first double shit. It wasn't bad. I had a two hour break in between which helps. All in a row I wouldnt want to sit by me thats for sure. I'll definetly do more OT in the morning. Done by noon was sweet. The morning part blows, I havn't had to be up before 8am for over a year, I've STAYED up till that time but never gotten up.
Going to see Matthew Good on Thursday. Chris, Kandace, Potter, Julie and I are driving down to Edmonton. I've never seen him live I'm excited. Why isn't it Thursday right now damnit. NIN is also coming to town. Id give my left nut for tickets...oh wait, I may have sacrificed those for something else awhile back...I guess I'll start offering my boobs. I'd give my left Tit to get a ticket. Parents come back tonight or tomorrow morning BOOOOOO. Made me realize I have to get a move on I need to get out on my own again. Anyhow I'm at work and should probably go do some...back to the slave mines
Going to see Matthew Good on Thursday. Chris, Kandace, Potter, Julie and I are driving down to Edmonton. I've never seen him live I'm excited. Why isn't it Thursday right now damnit. NIN is also coming to town. Id give my left nut for tickets...oh wait, I may have sacrificed those for something else awhile back...I guess I'll start offering my boobs. I'd give my left Tit to get a ticket. Parents come back tonight or tomorrow morning BOOOOOO. Made me realize I have to get a move on I need to get out on my own again. Anyhow I'm at work and should probably go do some...back to the slave mines

1 Comments:
What time do you guys want to leave? Tell Chris he should drive, I have a feeling I'll be tired.. maybe not. Yay to 4 days off!
Post a Comment
<< Home