Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sweet internet

Sweet I got the internet at work. I don't know why it changed suddenly. They must have changed my setting I'm not going to argue though. My parents are gone for a week. Things is looking up. I'm hoping it's nice on Friday because I want to go rafting...Please let it be nice. I'm on OT today. I don't know why they needed people in for OT when it's slow as shit. Oh well more money for me. Chris crashed at my house last night, my cat was concerned. He had no place to sleep he kept jumping up and staring down Chris as if to say WTF? I finally kicked him outside at 5 am because he was annoying me. Chris also set up my downstairs with surround sound, fuckin sweet. Maybe now I'll watch more movies or at least some DVD's i've borrowed and had in my possession for months and months. Anyhooo I really have nothing to say and I don't feel comfortable on the internet at work, constantly concerned you'll get in shit. See you bitches, I really just wanted to express my joy at getting online

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you supposed to hang out with Tana on Friday??? might want to figure that out before you make plans again ;)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. what are you her dad?

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home