Alone at last
I LOVE LOVE being alone in the house. I forgot how nice it was. I've only lived at home like 5 months and it feels a life time ago that I was with Tim and living on my own. Funny how fast life can change things up. I've been doing the exact same things as I would normally if I wasn't alone...But that's not the point. The fact that I don't have to think about anyone but myself is sweet. I think my stereos have all been cranked in one area of the house or another. I forgot how loud the upstairs one can get considering they NEVER use it. I can also do everything I used to do only.....Naked!! Not that I have been...But it's nice to know that it's an option open to me. Long long showers are also a bonus.
My day yesterday was boring due to rafting being cancelled. It said it was going to be 31celsius. My fuckin ass....It was raining. My only day off and it was cloudy all day, it was warm out..But still! Low and behold however I wake up today and it's fuckin sunny as shit...Someone knew I had to work today. If I had my regular Saturday off it would have been pouring out guaranteed...Bitches! So yah I spent my day on the computer. I played Neo-pets. I don't really understand the actual pet part of it. Its like you make an animal or something and play games to earn points to feed it and buy it shit. Tana signed up and I just play all the games. It's better then yahoo because it has like 400 games to play. Yah I'm a geek but whatever I've come to terms with it. Shutup...
Then we had a "couples" night. Tana & Riley, Aj & Jim and Myself and Chris had a BBQ, and a fire outside. I was in charge of bread...The only inedible part of the meal was the bread. Who knew you couldn't broil bread for 15 mins? I blame everyone else. I can't cook worth shit, I don't know what I'm doing, don't put me in charge of anything. Unless there's directions on a box/can I'm lost, even then sometimes I can fuck it up. However I can bake suprisingly well....Like that does me any good. When I have kids their living off of macaroni, scrambled eggs, and cookies cause that's about all I got. Riley actually didn't end up showing up because he was to tired or some shit. Oh well. Tana tried to make a real martini...Nastiest shit I've smelled let alone taken a sip of. Needless to say she was loaded and actually spent half the night attempting to play tetris. The rest of us drank but no drunkenness really occurred. Was a good night actually.
Anyhow I'm off to sleep, I'm turning off my phones because every day this week I've been woken by someone calling. So to bad if you need me to do you a favor call someone else I'm sleeping in. My goal is to sleep in till at least 11am.
My day yesterday was boring due to rafting being cancelled. It said it was going to be 31celsius. My fuckin ass....It was raining. My only day off and it was cloudy all day, it was warm out..But still! Low and behold however I wake up today and it's fuckin sunny as shit...Someone knew I had to work today. If I had my regular Saturday off it would have been pouring out guaranteed...Bitches! So yah I spent my day on the computer. I played Neo-pets. I don't really understand the actual pet part of it. Its like you make an animal or something and play games to earn points to feed it and buy it shit. Tana signed up and I just play all the games. It's better then yahoo because it has like 400 games to play. Yah I'm a geek but whatever I've come to terms with it. Shutup...
Then we had a "couples" night. Tana & Riley, Aj & Jim and Myself and Chris had a BBQ, and a fire outside. I was in charge of bread...The only inedible part of the meal was the bread. Who knew you couldn't broil bread for 15 mins? I blame everyone else. I can't cook worth shit, I don't know what I'm doing, don't put me in charge of anything. Unless there's directions on a box/can I'm lost, even then sometimes I can fuck it up. However I can bake suprisingly well....Like that does me any good. When I have kids their living off of macaroni, scrambled eggs, and cookies cause that's about all I got. Riley actually didn't end up showing up because he was to tired or some shit. Oh well. Tana tried to make a real martini...Nastiest shit I've smelled let alone taken a sip of. Needless to say she was loaded and actually spent half the night attempting to play tetris. The rest of us drank but no drunkenness really occurred. Was a good night actually.
Anyhow I'm off to sleep, I'm turning off my phones because every day this week I've been woken by someone calling. So to bad if you need me to do you a favor call someone else I'm sleeping in. My goal is to sleep in till at least 11am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home