Monday, June 20, 2005

BORED!!!!

What a fuckin boring day. I woke up and fucked around procrastinating painting. I despise painting for other people now. It's Father's day though and I promised. I was suckered into starting a mural or whatever you want to call it on my dad's garage door (the inside). I started it last Fathers day and have yet to finish it. I swore I would work on it this Fathers day, it made him happy so mission accomplished I guess. It's just going to take so soo long. BOO.... I went over to Michaels though and killed my evening rather thoroughly. We watched hours of DVD's and chatted. It was good times.

Someone sent me an E-mail with some images I thought I'd share.

.
Sorry Chris it's over I found the man of my dreams....I could ride that for hours! Kicks your boyfriends ass Kandy... The title of this is fittingly Ara-fat....
.
Cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole fucking life. Makes me want to vomit he's so cute. They should probably stop feeding this kitten pie though...
. I found myself in cat form..bitchin! Only I'd have better taste in my Bevy's

6 Comments:

Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

Look at the fat guy...hes so fat...but i'd fuck him! but i know i cant...maybe in my next life Saddam....HAHA JK

5:34 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

oohhh..Amanda you can paint?...cool!! Every time i go to micheals i spend waaay to much time there...I want to buy every fricken thing in the store!!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

further proof: bud light is for pussies..

6:29 PM  
Blogger kandygrl said...

My boyfriend kicks your boyfriends ass.. maybe they could sumo wrestle together someday.. that would be sweet.. get out the popcorn!!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I suggest we have Your boyfriend and my boyfriend wrestle in a tub of jello. Or the 4 of us..hell your sister can join and make your orgey look like preschool

1:09 AM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

My god man...there's bats everywhere!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home