I'm a thin yet?
Holy fuck I'm in pain. This 4 days a week at the gym sucks ass. It takes like 3 days for my muscles to recover. So at any given time at least 2 sections of my body are stiff. I stretch, I do small reps just to tone. Still I feel like someone boot fucked me when I wake up. This is my day off. I even threatened my mother. I'm like if you wake me up in the morning I'll keeeel you. So she let me sleep in. It's 11:30 and I'm just getting out of bed this rulez!
Another non drinking weekend is coming up. I'm not even going to Velocity on Thursday, go me. Unfortunately I've been putting off picking up the rest of my things from Tim's. He however has stopped asking me out to movies and dinner. Is it too much to hope he found someone? Or actually given up and realized I'm not going to come back? That would kick ass. So I have to do that sometime this weekend. Also I plan on going bike riding if it's not shitty out.
I went to Michaels last night to watch the finale of Amazing race. It was too intense for me. I was begging Michael to just fast forward so I could see who won. Amber and Rob did not win. I was so bitter. Least that cunt of a beauty queen didn't win. If I could choose a power, it would be the ability to reach through TV's and smack or strangle people...That would rule. I thought I was a bitch, that chick took bitch to a whole new level.
I have a date this evening. Technically I don't think I've ever been on a real date. Like where someone asks you ahead of time, picks you up, and takes you somewhere. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with someone paying for me. I hope I get to pay for myself. Too many angry feminists raised me. I'm fine with friends but that's because it evens out. I feel like I'll owe him or something. I'm actually looking forward to it. I think Jim is more excited than I am, it's cute. That makes getting flowers, and a real date in a month. I apparently was hanging around the wrong males the last 24yrs.
Another non drinking weekend is coming up. I'm not even going to Velocity on Thursday, go me. Unfortunately I've been putting off picking up the rest of my things from Tim's. He however has stopped asking me out to movies and dinner. Is it too much to hope he found someone? Or actually given up and realized I'm not going to come back? That would kick ass. So I have to do that sometime this weekend. Also I plan on going bike riding if it's not shitty out.
I went to Michaels last night to watch the finale of Amazing race. It was too intense for me. I was begging Michael to just fast forward so I could see who won. Amber and Rob did not win. I was so bitter. Least that cunt of a beauty queen didn't win. If I could choose a power, it would be the ability to reach through TV's and smack or strangle people...That would rule. I thought I was a bitch, that chick took bitch to a whole new level.
I have a date this evening. Technically I don't think I've ever been on a real date. Like where someone asks you ahead of time, picks you up, and takes you somewhere. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with someone paying for me. I hope I get to pay for myself. Too many angry feminists raised me. I'm fine with friends but that's because it evens out. I feel like I'll owe him or something. I'm actually looking forward to it. I think Jim is more excited than I am, it's cute. That makes getting flowers, and a real date in a month. I apparently was hanging around the wrong males the last 24yrs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home