Don't Panic
I've had a great morning this morning. I should wake up early more often. It feels like noon and its only 9:30am this rocks. I washed my car and vacuumed it the works, now I'm waiting for mom to finish her coffee so we can go to the gym.
Tana called me last night to see if I wanted to go see Hitchhikers guide...uh yah I want to see it...IDIOT...GOD!! I WAS waiting to see it as a group, but some people are bitches...Cough SEAN cough JIM & AJ screw this cough shit..You guys suck. So now Tana, Raynna Sabrina and myself are seeing it after work today. Cherisse also text msg me this morning saying she missed me and wanted to go for coffee aww, so I'm taking a gym break tomorrow and will chill with her. Tomorrow night is Soda...mmm deliciousness. I haven't been there in a few weeks so should be good times. We plan on having a girls pool night too.
Saturday I have plans to hang out with Slater in the morning. Sabrina & I are hopefully tanning if it's nice in the afternoon while drinking, prepping for Sambuca Saturday night. Jim and Seans night should be great I hope it's so busy I can hardly walk, they deserve to make some cash. Should be a blast I'm looking forward to it. Sunday I told everyone to fuck off because it's mothers day and I will have just gotten paid so have no excuses not to spoil her for once. I love my mom she fuckin deserves some spoiling.
On a different note I'm late...As in LATE. I'm mildly panicked. I've tried all the tricks. I went to sleep in my favorite panties, no luck. I slept naked on white sheets..No luck. Geez. What I wouldn't give to wake up looking like Carrie. I would run through the neighborhood naked and hugging people, till arrested anyhow, or rushed to the emergency room one of the two. Anyways mom is done her coffee I'm going to go sweat my bag off...mmm bag sweat.
Tana called me last night to see if I wanted to go see Hitchhikers guide...uh yah I want to see it...IDIOT...GOD!! I WAS waiting to see it as a group, but some people are bitches...Cough SEAN cough JIM & AJ screw this cough shit..You guys suck. So now Tana, Raynna Sabrina and myself are seeing it after work today. Cherisse also text msg me this morning saying she missed me and wanted to go for coffee aww, so I'm taking a gym break tomorrow and will chill with her. Tomorrow night is Soda...mmm deliciousness. I haven't been there in a few weeks so should be good times. We plan on having a girls pool night too.
Saturday I have plans to hang out with Slater in the morning. Sabrina & I are hopefully tanning if it's nice in the afternoon while drinking, prepping for Sambuca Saturday night. Jim and Seans night should be great I hope it's so busy I can hardly walk, they deserve to make some cash. Should be a blast I'm looking forward to it. Sunday I told everyone to fuck off because it's mothers day and I will have just gotten paid so have no excuses not to spoil her for once. I love my mom she fuckin deserves some spoiling.
On a different note I'm late...As in LATE. I'm mildly panicked. I've tried all the tricks. I went to sleep in my favorite panties, no luck. I slept naked on white sheets..No luck. Geez. What I wouldn't give to wake up looking like Carrie. I would run through the neighborhood naked and hugging people, till arrested anyhow, or rushed to the emergency room one of the two. Anyways mom is done her coffee I'm going to go sweat my bag off...mmm bag sweat.

1 Comments:
Sucks that you are late. glad that its not mine. Cant believe you lead me on for so long. Over it now. I am not sure if I am going to the camp weekend just cuz all the cool people are going. They scare me.
Post a Comment
<< Home