Feelin like a bag of smashed assholes
My weekend can be described with one work...Ouch.
Friday:Went to Soda after work with Raynna,Sabby,Courtney,Cherisse,AJ,Jim,Michael to hang out. I told Michael we would be going back and forth to Manhattans. He was not impressed but I told him this, like Thursday. So we get there, I sit for awhile chat it up, then we go to Manhattans for a round of shots. I danced a bit, hung out with Sean, Amanda, & Susan. I love Susan, she's so awesome. Amanda is wicked too, I'm wicked excited about both of them moving here. Susan is only for the summer but still..YAY. Then we went back to Soda. We sat for an hour I ordered a sandwich. Michael had his first deliciousness experience and was not let down.
So Courtney had to go pick up her brother, so we walked her to her car about 12:30am. On our way back Cherisse wanted to try to get into Bamboo. She's underage and doesn't have ID yet. So we actually just walked in, the guy asked us to kiss his cheek as our toll that was all. Cherisse was so excited it was cute. Was so so packed in there. We ran into Jay, Sabrina's friend. So we stayed for about 10 mins. Went back to Manhattans then I get a text msg from Michael he's leaving. So I run back to Soda to say goodbye to him. He was pissed off. I was like whatever I asked you to come to Manhattans with us. I warned you I wouldn't be staying at Soda all night. AJ and Jim and Guru were there, and he could have walked half a block if he wanted. I didn't like being guilt tripped and feeling like shit for doing what I wanted and having a great time. I'm not one for sitting in one place for too long. I'm WAY to social and get too ansi. Anyhow we said our goodbye's and they went home.
1:50 am Cherisse is like lets go the Night Gallery. I'm like there is NO way you'll get in there they id at the top of the stairs. She proved me wrong. Not only did we get in but they gave us all complimentary shots just to go inside. So we get in there...It's empty the only people there were the bartender and the DJ. I'm like wicked! So the four of us dance for like half an hour and then all these people started showing up after 2am. It's not an after hours place but whatever.
We went back to Manhattans because Cherisse was staying at Seans place. Sean and Amanda had already left for his place. I was like damn, I had no cash for her to take a cab and she was out of money as well. She calls her dad who's on 17th Ave. We decide to walk her there. Raynna, Cherisse and I are harassed endlessly on our walk. It came to the point where EVERY car and EVERY guy would say something on there way by. So we're drunk and start yelling STD's at people. A guy would be like hey whets up, I'd yell CRABS, Cherisse would yell UNDERAGE WITH CHLAMYDIA, and Raynna would yell GONORRHEA. It was hilarious. A lot of them weren't deterred though.
So It's now 3am and Raynna and I walk to her place. On the way I stumbled over the train tracks running across them. You know when you trip you kind of scrape the toe of your shoe. Well I had flip flops on, so my big toe dragged across the cement. The tip of it is missing, or hanging on by very little. Well It didn't hurt too bad till we continued walking. So glad I was drunk or that would have been so so painful. I was bleeding a lot and had to walk without my shoe on for 7 blocks.
We get to Raynna's. I fill up her tub with like 3inches of water and attempt to clean my toe. We geniously don't have any band-aids, and decide wrapping it in toilet paper would be good. So then we crash. I wake up at 6am and my toe hurts so much, the toilet paper of course dried into the cut. Don't let drunk people dress wounds I've learned my lesson. Anyhow It's hurting so bad I need to get the toilet paper off NOW. I look at the tub and the water had drained. Apparently in my intoxicated state, that made the bathtub obsolete as an option. So (keep in mind I'm drunk and in ALOT of pain) I'm looking around and what do I see before me. Cold water, I stuck my foot in and swished my foot around frantically till the toilet paper all came off. That's right I'm not ashamed to admit I stuck my foot in the toilet. It felt awesome too. Then I stumbled back to bed. (I'm so rubbing my foot on you T when I see you, because I know you especially will be grossed out)
Saturday: I didn't feel bad at all. My toe even felt ok too. It looks nasty and causes more whining then usual on my part, but that's about it. I called Jim and Sabrina to go for breakfast. It was 1pm when we went but whatever. We get there and Sabrina never completes her meal. The poor people around us. The conversations we had were disturbing and gross, it was awesome. So then I look at Sabrina and she has a small sausage stuck into her scrambled eggs. I immediately think it looks like a little boys penis (shutup) and ask her to move it. So she puts her half eaten one beside it. Raynna is like it looks like a shocker. Jim is like...It's a MEATY SHOCKER. Fuck did we laugh. (For those that don't know. A shocker would be two in the pink, one in the stink. Thanks to Jims poetic descriptions. If I have to explain pink or stink you need more assistance then I can give.)

The "Meaty Shocker"
I spent the day chillin with Jim. I bought Xena season 6...so exciting. I'm aware I'm a geek, I'm fine with it. We went to Sambuca that night. Was a lot of fun. Angela from work came with her wicked cool friend Ricki. Who ran up and danced on an empty dance floor sober. I instantly liked her. Stacey came as well with her boyfriend, and her brother and his friend. Her brother..Damn. He apologized for being blunt. TO ME.Uh hello... Then later said he could out gross me, which upset me greatly. They only stuck around for an hour or so then went to a bar in the North. I love him now. Stacey is my new best friend.
BTW on a side note I did tequila shots after we finished the goldschlager (spelling?). So I had a shot of each in front of me. Well I put salt on my wrist, did the shot, put the lemon in my mouth. Then realized I grabbed the wrong shot. Salt+Cinnamon+Lemon= A lot of nastiness.
We went to Seans after the bar closed. I pretty much spent my evening with Courtney. Raynna left because no one would share their drugs...Poor thing. That was sarcasm in case that didn't carry over in writing. I stopped drinking and just chatted with everyone. I sobered slightly, not enough to not feel awful today. (title of this blog entry inserted here) We left around 4am. Courtney, Jim and myself got a ride from Guru home. I took off my pants and slept on the hideabed in the living room. I got up to get some water and they moved the coffee table in front of the kitchen. I decided rather then walk around to the other entrance to the kitchen, I'd just step over this large coffee table. Well it's wide and I could not get my other leg over it. My legs were too far apart. Courtney lost it, I thought she was going to pee herself. Then Jim's roommate came out, and I could not help myself. I'm in fuckin Sylvester the cat booty short things, straddling a coffee table. I was laughing so hard, and my legs were sliding further and further apart and I could not get it under control. I was there for a good 10 minutes it was awful. I spent an hour talking to his roommate and text msg Guru. I think we made a date, I'm not sure though. I'll have to ask him. 5am I finally slept.
Sunday: I woke up at 10am. James, Jim's DJ friend from Edmonton was sleeping on the floor beside us. I have NO idea when he came in but he was out cold. I went home and got my mom flowers and a giant bottle of Baileys. I've never seen someone so happy. I come by it honestly. Then I took her to go see Monster in law. It was a suprisingly good movie. It was hilarious. Now Tana is on her way over,I'm going to watch TV and nurse my toe. THE END

Cherisse, Raynna, Sabrina & Courtney. Friday night


Friday:Went to Soda after work with Raynna,Sabby,Courtney,Cherisse,AJ,Jim,Michael to hang out. I told Michael we would be going back and forth to Manhattans. He was not impressed but I told him this, like Thursday. So we get there, I sit for awhile chat it up, then we go to Manhattans for a round of shots. I danced a bit, hung out with Sean, Amanda, & Susan. I love Susan, she's so awesome. Amanda is wicked too, I'm wicked excited about both of them moving here. Susan is only for the summer but still..YAY. Then we went back to Soda. We sat for an hour I ordered a sandwich. Michael had his first deliciousness experience and was not let down.
So Courtney had to go pick up her brother, so we walked her to her car about 12:30am. On our way back Cherisse wanted to try to get into Bamboo. She's underage and doesn't have ID yet. So we actually just walked in, the guy asked us to kiss his cheek as our toll that was all. Cherisse was so excited it was cute. Was so so packed in there. We ran into Jay, Sabrina's friend. So we stayed for about 10 mins. Went back to Manhattans then I get a text msg from Michael he's leaving. So I run back to Soda to say goodbye to him. He was pissed off. I was like whatever I asked you to come to Manhattans with us. I warned you I wouldn't be staying at Soda all night. AJ and Jim and Guru were there, and he could have walked half a block if he wanted. I didn't like being guilt tripped and feeling like shit for doing what I wanted and having a great time. I'm not one for sitting in one place for too long. I'm WAY to social and get too ansi. Anyhow we said our goodbye's and they went home.
1:50 am Cherisse is like lets go the Night Gallery. I'm like there is NO way you'll get in there they id at the top of the stairs. She proved me wrong. Not only did we get in but they gave us all complimentary shots just to go inside. So we get in there...It's empty the only people there were the bartender and the DJ. I'm like wicked! So the four of us dance for like half an hour and then all these people started showing up after 2am. It's not an after hours place but whatever.
We went back to Manhattans because Cherisse was staying at Seans place. Sean and Amanda had already left for his place. I was like damn, I had no cash for her to take a cab and she was out of money as well. She calls her dad who's on 17th Ave. We decide to walk her there. Raynna, Cherisse and I are harassed endlessly on our walk. It came to the point where EVERY car and EVERY guy would say something on there way by. So we're drunk and start yelling STD's at people. A guy would be like hey whets up, I'd yell CRABS, Cherisse would yell UNDERAGE WITH CHLAMYDIA, and Raynna would yell GONORRHEA. It was hilarious. A lot of them weren't deterred though.
So It's now 3am and Raynna and I walk to her place. On the way I stumbled over the train tracks running across them. You know when you trip you kind of scrape the toe of your shoe. Well I had flip flops on, so my big toe dragged across the cement. The tip of it is missing, or hanging on by very little. Well It didn't hurt too bad till we continued walking. So glad I was drunk or that would have been so so painful. I was bleeding a lot and had to walk without my shoe on for 7 blocks.
We get to Raynna's. I fill up her tub with like 3inches of water and attempt to clean my toe. We geniously don't have any band-aids, and decide wrapping it in toilet paper would be good. So then we crash. I wake up at 6am and my toe hurts so much, the toilet paper of course dried into the cut. Don't let drunk people dress wounds I've learned my lesson. Anyhow It's hurting so bad I need to get the toilet paper off NOW. I look at the tub and the water had drained. Apparently in my intoxicated state, that made the bathtub obsolete as an option. So (keep in mind I'm drunk and in ALOT of pain) I'm looking around and what do I see before me. Cold water, I stuck my foot in and swished my foot around frantically till the toilet paper all came off. That's right I'm not ashamed to admit I stuck my foot in the toilet. It felt awesome too. Then I stumbled back to bed. (I'm so rubbing my foot on you T when I see you, because I know you especially will be grossed out)
Saturday: I didn't feel bad at all. My toe even felt ok too. It looks nasty and causes more whining then usual on my part, but that's about it. I called Jim and Sabrina to go for breakfast. It was 1pm when we went but whatever. We get there and Sabrina never completes her meal. The poor people around us. The conversations we had were disturbing and gross, it was awesome. So then I look at Sabrina and she has a small sausage stuck into her scrambled eggs. I immediately think it looks like a little boys penis (shutup) and ask her to move it. So she puts her half eaten one beside it. Raynna is like it looks like a shocker. Jim is like...It's a MEATY SHOCKER. Fuck did we laugh. (For those that don't know. A shocker would be two in the pink, one in the stink. Thanks to Jims poetic descriptions. If I have to explain pink or stink you need more assistance then I can give.)

The "Meaty Shocker"
I spent the day chillin with Jim. I bought Xena season 6...so exciting. I'm aware I'm a geek, I'm fine with it. We went to Sambuca that night. Was a lot of fun. Angela from work came with her wicked cool friend Ricki. Who ran up and danced on an empty dance floor sober. I instantly liked her. Stacey came as well with her boyfriend, and her brother and his friend. Her brother..Damn. He apologized for being blunt. TO ME.Uh hello... Then later said he could out gross me, which upset me greatly. They only stuck around for an hour or so then went to a bar in the North. I love him now. Stacey is my new best friend.
BTW on a side note I did tequila shots after we finished the goldschlager (spelling?). So I had a shot of each in front of me. Well I put salt on my wrist, did the shot, put the lemon in my mouth. Then realized I grabbed the wrong shot. Salt+Cinnamon+Lemon= A lot of nastiness.
We went to Seans after the bar closed. I pretty much spent my evening with Courtney. Raynna left because no one would share their drugs...Poor thing. That was sarcasm in case that didn't carry over in writing. I stopped drinking and just chatted with everyone. I sobered slightly, not enough to not feel awful today. (title of this blog entry inserted here) We left around 4am. Courtney, Jim and myself got a ride from Guru home. I took off my pants and slept on the hideabed in the living room. I got up to get some water and they moved the coffee table in front of the kitchen. I decided rather then walk around to the other entrance to the kitchen, I'd just step over this large coffee table. Well it's wide and I could not get my other leg over it. My legs were too far apart. Courtney lost it, I thought she was going to pee herself. Then Jim's roommate came out, and I could not help myself. I'm in fuckin Sylvester the cat booty short things, straddling a coffee table. I was laughing so hard, and my legs were sliding further and further apart and I could not get it under control. I was there for a good 10 minutes it was awful. I spent an hour talking to his roommate and text msg Guru. I think we made a date, I'm not sure though. I'll have to ask him. 5am I finally slept.
Sunday: I woke up at 10am. James, Jim's DJ friend from Edmonton was sleeping on the floor beside us. I have NO idea when he came in but he was out cold. I went home and got my mom flowers and a giant bottle of Baileys. I've never seen someone so happy. I come by it honestly. Then I took her to go see Monster in law. It was a suprisingly good movie. It was hilarious. Now Tana is on her way over,I'm going to watch TV and nurse my toe. THE END

Cherisse, Raynna, Sabrina & Courtney. Friday night



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home