owwww
I am so exhausted I can hardly keep my eyes open. I stayed up way way to late last night, or rather this morning. Ironic I was all prepared to go to sleep early like at midnight. When I mistakenly went onto the internet...I should know better. I ended up talking to Sean for awhile. Then I'm like k it's 2am I should go to sleep. Then Jess & Scott log on. Why you people aren't in bed at like 2am, and damn you for being entertaining. Especially damn T for adding links to other blogs on her blog, and Jess giving me her blog addy. So then it was like 330 when I finally passed out. My mom woke me up at 930 she actually calls my cell phone because its right beside my bed. Really I'm paying for my moms personal intercom from upstairs its blows.
Then my morning really started to suck, when I roll over and realize someone has been bludgeoning me in my sleep with a mallet. Or at least that's what it feels like. 4 days a week at the gym doing weights in addition to cardio is kicking my ass. My back, arms, legs and ass hurt today. My arms I did on frickin Saturday that was ages ago..Heal already. I'm walking like an 80yr old man and healing as fast as one. I did dead lifts yesterday with TINY weights because I knew it does my back. Holy moly 8 hours of sitting with my back feeling like I lifted 1000's of lbs is gonna suck balls. K I'm done complaining.
HAHA! Suckers I'm not done. I also have to go to the doctors today for my yearly. BLAH I have to do chest x-rays, blood work, urine the works. Least I get a day off from the gym. I'm actually drinking coffee. You know I'm in rough shape when voluntarily drinking coffee that's not from Starbucks which is really not coffee it's a desert.
I'm super excited for June. Why isn't it June for fuck sakes. May is taking forever! Chick from work let me know there was another room available for the Sylvan trip. So Sabrina and Raynna took it. Then I'm like..uh how are you guys gonna get there because there's 6 of us now and only my car. So we thought who has a car.... I'm staring across the office while pondering the dilemma. Sabby is like well Jesse has a car. Fuck that. I'd stab out both my eyes or chew off my own face before I spend a weekend with that kid, let alone let him see me in a bathing suit. Then I see Courtney. Who was so much fuckin fun last Thursday. So we invite her to come. You would think we're using her for her car, but I genuinely want her to come. So now its the 7 of us, bitchin. I'm gonna get dressed before Tana gets here and kicks my ass for being in my beloved jammies. "Your not even dressed, and you drank all the coffee" was just yelled as I hit the period on that last sentence. Oops too late.
Then my morning really started to suck, when I roll over and realize someone has been bludgeoning me in my sleep with a mallet. Or at least that's what it feels like. 4 days a week at the gym doing weights in addition to cardio is kicking my ass. My back, arms, legs and ass hurt today. My arms I did on frickin Saturday that was ages ago..Heal already. I'm walking like an 80yr old man and healing as fast as one. I did dead lifts yesterday with TINY weights because I knew it does my back. Holy moly 8 hours of sitting with my back feeling like I lifted 1000's of lbs is gonna suck balls. K I'm done complaining.
HAHA! Suckers I'm not done. I also have to go to the doctors today for my yearly. BLAH I have to do chest x-rays, blood work, urine the works. Least I get a day off from the gym. I'm actually drinking coffee. You know I'm in rough shape when voluntarily drinking coffee that's not from Starbucks which is really not coffee it's a desert.
I'm super excited for June. Why isn't it June for fuck sakes. May is taking forever! Chick from work let me know there was another room available for the Sylvan trip. So Sabrina and Raynna took it. Then I'm like..uh how are you guys gonna get there because there's 6 of us now and only my car. So we thought who has a car.... I'm staring across the office while pondering the dilemma. Sabby is like well Jesse has a car. Fuck that. I'd stab out both my eyes or chew off my own face before I spend a weekend with that kid, let alone let him see me in a bathing suit. Then I see Courtney. Who was so much fuckin fun last Thursday. So we invite her to come. You would think we're using her for her car, but I genuinely want her to come. So now its the 7 of us, bitchin. I'm gonna get dressed before Tana gets here and kicks my ass for being in my beloved jammies. "Your not even dressed, and you drank all the coffee" was just yelled as I hit the period on that last sentence. Oops too late.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home