SUCKED!
Today sucked ass. I spent the entire morning waiting to do shit I didn't want to do in the first place. My nurse thought I was a freak and treated me rightly so. She's all now take a deep breath and turn your head. I asked her If I could watch. I like needles, it's fascinating to see how fast your blood goes into the little vacuum tube thing. Don't tell nurses that because they give you a look like you're a sociopath and kill animals in your spare time or something. She was horrified. Next time I'm gonna ask to do it myself to see the reaction I get geez.
Next was a urine sample. Like that's not the hardest thing on earth to do. They ask can you get a "mid stream" sample. Fuck off, you're lucky if I don't pee all over the outside of the container and the label stays on, never mind control it enough to pause mid way. I'm gonna ask (hopefully the same nurse) next time for a fuckin funnel. She might throw holy water at me or something.
Then I wait in line for my chest x-rays. I pull out my fuckin paper napkin they call a gown and attempt to put it on. Yah she says as my white napkin "tie" flutters to the ground..They mass produce them..Not all of them have a tie. Yah thanks lady. I'm glad they have to wear brightly colored animal track suits with nasty old lady runners, that's what you get bitch. So then I have to sit and wait with my "napkin" on, with the door/curtain that the magnet doesn't work on in my sheet of paper and my ass hanging out, and have 3 men leer at me for 20 mins waiting. It took 30 seconds for the actual x-ray, then she says don't get dressed in case they don't turn out. So again 2 leering men for another 20 mins. Least I was down one nasty ogling man..If I had waited another 40 mins I might have been lucky enough to be alone. Seriously I don't think I could have been more uncomfortable unless someone had their finger up my ass while I sat there...really.
Work at least went fast. Michael provided me with entertainment at his house afterwards with amazing race. Finally that old couple came in last. Jeez. It was like both their brains fell out. I don't know if they aren't aware that they're 70, but they always chose the hard fuckin tasks. Its like...Hey you have a choice between two tasks..Roll around in pillows for 10 mins, or smash rocks with an axe for an hour..They'd be like hey honey lets smash rocks it will be faster.
Yes I am PMS'ing..No its not obvious so shutup. I apologize to Jim for being a bitch to him today. I'm a cunt sometimes everyone knows it. *shrug*
Next was a urine sample. Like that's not the hardest thing on earth to do. They ask can you get a "mid stream" sample. Fuck off, you're lucky if I don't pee all over the outside of the container and the label stays on, never mind control it enough to pause mid way. I'm gonna ask (hopefully the same nurse) next time for a fuckin funnel. She might throw holy water at me or something.
Then I wait in line for my chest x-rays. I pull out my fuckin paper napkin they call a gown and attempt to put it on. Yah she says as my white napkin "tie" flutters to the ground..They mass produce them..Not all of them have a tie. Yah thanks lady. I'm glad they have to wear brightly colored animal track suits with nasty old lady runners, that's what you get bitch. So then I have to sit and wait with my "napkin" on, with the door/curtain that the magnet doesn't work on in my sheet of paper and my ass hanging out, and have 3 men leer at me for 20 mins waiting. It took 30 seconds for the actual x-ray, then she says don't get dressed in case they don't turn out. So again 2 leering men for another 20 mins. Least I was down one nasty ogling man..If I had waited another 40 mins I might have been lucky enough to be alone. Seriously I don't think I could have been more uncomfortable unless someone had their finger up my ass while I sat there...really.
Work at least went fast. Michael provided me with entertainment at his house afterwards with amazing race. Finally that old couple came in last. Jeez. It was like both their brains fell out. I don't know if they aren't aware that they're 70, but they always chose the hard fuckin tasks. Its like...Hey you have a choice between two tasks..Roll around in pillows for 10 mins, or smash rocks with an axe for an hour..They'd be like hey honey lets smash rocks it will be faster.
Yes I am PMS'ing..No its not obvious so shutup. I apologize to Jim for being a bitch to him today. I'm a cunt sometimes everyone knows it. *shrug*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home