Can't think of a title
So my date with Chris went pretty well actually. I had a good time. We went to vicious circle. It's really cute, reminds me of Soda with all the couches and funky art work. They had a bitchin martini menu. He's adorable. I lost the paying for myself though, he glared me into submission. I'll just pay for his tab tomorrow or something when he's not around. I hope he's cool with me dating other people. I'm not into a relationship at all. I said I'd stay single for a year, and I meant it. I'm blunt so I'll just let him know what I want and don't want. I hope he's fine with it because I enjoyed his company.
I learned tonight Rolling Stones are coming to town. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to buy some. Those things always sell out in minutes though. You fuckin bet your ass I'm going to try however. Maybe I can do what Caroline at work did with U2 and buy some the day before the concert, they sometimes release more.
I'm to tired to write more. Night!
I learned tonight Rolling Stones are coming to town. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to buy some. Those things always sell out in minutes though. You fuckin bet your ass I'm going to try however. Maybe I can do what Caroline at work did with U2 and buy some the day before the concert, they sometimes release more.
I'm to tired to write more. Night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home