Monday, April 04, 2005

Soo many movies

Well in order to save money the key I've discovered is to barricade yourself indoors, and glue your ass to a couch for a weekend. Friday was a pretty tame evening at Soda. I had just consumed 15lbs of food at work because we had a potluck. So when my ass hit that couch I was not moving. AJ showed up too which is cool. I'm going to have to have someone sit between her and Jim at all times, because seeing them be affectionate at all causes me to vomit in my mouth a little. SHE'S LITTLE! ew. Anyhow. Sabby wasn't herself because of her asshole boyfriend. I actually was starting not to mind him, but seeing the affect he has on Sabby makes me hate him more and more. I try not to insult him too too much. Just that when he puts her in a bad mood *I* have to deal with it..not him. Everyone knows I'm not good at keeping how I feel to myself, so I feel like I deserve this giant reward for keeping my mouth shut. Maybe I'm TOO protective of my friends. (there's your paragraph bitches)

On the plus side I formed Amanda ass prints in couches across the city this weekend. Saturday I worked overtime, which wasn't to bad actually. Saturday night Sean and I chilled and watched movies. Sunday morning 6 of us went to see Sin City which was a little cheesey, but awesome none the less. Then I spent the rest of the day with Jim and Sean watching about 8hrs of movies at Cherisse's. So it was about 12hrs of viewing pleasure with a slurpee break to keep us from slipping into a coma. All and all a bitchin weekend. I don't think I could do tame weekends often, but when they come you sure appreciate them.

I've been super restless lately. You know one of those analyze your life bouts you get into. I hate them. I have a gap that needs to be filled that is preventing my life from being superb. I'm lucky to have such awesome friends, and more then I deserve probably. So many in fact I neglect some simply because I need to not work for a living to have enough time. I thought maybe the gap was a boyfriend because I've always had one. Then I thought I'm happier now without one then I ever was with one. Well not ever but for a long long time anyhow, so that's not my gap. I'm usually un-happy with the place I work but I love my job, so that's also not it.

Unfortunately whenever I get like this I switch jobs, or boyfriends. So I've been seriously considering a change of scenery. My mom always suggested I move to Bermuda to live for awhile, just 6 months to a year; as some people whom I was raised with live there. I would have a place to stay and a job. I had things or rather people and responsibilities that held me here before. Not that I wouldn't miss my friends but they would still be here and how often are you not tied down in your life. Then I think... It will probably be the same but really...What's 6 months. I've been in the data dept at work for 6 months and that flew by. Then I think what's lacking is I'm not making any progress towards my goal of becoming a cop, or anything in that field. I should really take up some courses. I don't start work till fuckin 2pm I have no excuses really. So I've narrowed it down to picking up and moving for awhile to get it out of my system, or settling down and achieving something. Maybe both. I'm going to bed to write it all out that always sorts shit out for me. No typing doesn't count so shoosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home