Getting in shit

This has been my getting in shit week. First I nearly get fired from work but they decide to put me on probation and be used as an example to others instead...yay for me. It was for something innocent that was blown out of proportion, and I was singled out for no particular reason. Which means the raise I wrote 5 exams to complete wont go through till the end of January. Then the following day the cleaners at my work place apparently felt I was defacing the desk at work by making a small mark that they had to actually WIPE the desk...Cleaners having to wipe things...Dear god I'm a sinner, so I get talked to for that...Then the next day I get pulled over by a cop, this sadly enough was the highlight of my week, because I did not have my seat belt on and he was going to give me a $115 fine but instead tells me he always had a crush on me in highschool and lets me go with a warning. (I still have to look at my yearbook because I have no idea who he was) That was my week. It kind of sucked actually. I was suspended from work on Monday and don't get paid for it, so I'm going in tomorrow 8am till noon too make up for my shift. Booo
I have my Halloween costume however. I'm going to the warehouse this Friday, everyone should show. Tana and I are going as Wizard of Oz characters so anyone who wants to join us please do. Raynna was going to be the slutty version of the tin man but she seems to be back peddling so I'm taking tin man. I'm even going to spray paint my boots silver, I need new ones anyways. Fuck I love Halloween

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home