Thursday, July 28, 2005

Strangers can kiss my ass!

I'm of course reading the new Harry P book. However this does not make us friends...Does not give you a conversational piece...Does not make us have something in common. People whom I never talk to, like to walk up and say "so you're reading the new Harry Potter book hey?" Do you really need to state the obvious as some lame opener to interrupt my reading. No I'm just staring blankly at the pages hoping that people like yourself will come up and ask me about it. Jesus people annoy me. If I were to lug around a book to make it look like I'm reading it but not actually reading it...I'd pick something that would make me look a little smarter then Harry Potter fuck off. I'm so glad I don't take transit anymore. I had someone approach me daily trying to talk about something.

Do people actually meet that way really? Are there couples out there that are telling their first meeting story....Well he approached me and asked me about the book I was reading and we fell in love. I hate the people who ask you..What book are you reading then actually move the book to read the title. Excuse me..Don't touch my shit. What are you hoping to accomplish. The two things that can occur ..1. They say hmm...What's it about? If they've never read it A) I don't want to stop my reading to explain something you're feigning interest in B) I'm reading do you MIND!! Or 2. They've actually read the book and decide to voice their opinion on it, sometimes actually ruining the ending by the occasional slip. Or they'll ask you are you at the part yet that blah blah blah occurred...If you're not at said part they then say...Oh it's a good part. Thank you tips please leave now before I kill you, I did not ask for you opinion! I'm done my rant

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. watch out.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lost Soul said...

so you are reading harry potter? wanta fall in love and lick my eye ball?

5:51 PM  
Blogger LovelyBucket said...

I can totally relate. Good rant, hope it felt good.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home