Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tremendous labia

I woke up Friday morning and the first thing I thought was FUCK YOU, I'M NOT WAKING! Then I thought why am I up so early..Oh yah foot appt. I hauled ass to the doctors to make my appt and was actually pretty nervous. It's been like 10 days and I can finally walk normally and not like a fuckin retard, and he's going to put more acid on me.. I'm so not ready. I get in there and he pulls my bandage off and with no regard for pain at all, he's poking and pushing on it..hmming and haaing. Then he says "looks excellent". I reply with "your shitting me, It looks like ass". Then he pulls out some metal tool and actually screws a razor, a fuckin RAZOR onto the end of it. My thoughts must have been apparent on my face, he says "don't worry this is going to hurt like the bloody dickens...Just kidding". I love this guy because of his sense of humour, but when I'm experiencing actual fear for my ability to walk normally again...Don't make fun! He says "look up and pray this doesn't hurt like it should". What an ass..I love him. He actually said I didn't need another treatment. SWEET! I told him how fuckin painful it was and how it felt like he had poured acid onto my foot. He says "that's exactly what it was". No wonder if felt like acid was eating away at my foot, It was totally due to the ACID EATING AWAY AT MY FOOT! Anyways I'm relieved I can still party it up for Michaels B-day.



My last day in data was great. Boring as hell, but great. Jim had made dip for my last day. Sweet Jesus that this is heroin you dip chips into. Caroline also made her cookies. I sat and ate dip & cookies and played spider solitair for 7 hrs. I think I had 3o mins of actual work all day. After work, Courtney, Sabby, Raynna and I headed over to Manhattan's for some cheap drinks before hitting the peeler's. We get there at about 10:30pm. Tana, Riley, AJ, Jim, Ben, Amanda, Sean & Michael are already there. Michael runs to meet us at the door and says to me "I've had 7 shots in 20 mins!" One of THOSE nights I think.

Kandace, Jess, Parker, Tyler & Julie joined us later. I love those guys more and more. I've never met Julie before but she was pretty fuckin awesome. We slammed quite a few shots. Michael asked me to dance with some 50yr old man that was leering by the dance floor. I walked up behind him and grinded him for a bit. Then apparently no one had gotten a picture. So I dragged him onto the floor for a slow song. He was actually kinda creepy so I wandered away to Amanda and danced with her for a bit. We left around midnight, or rather everyone else left around then. Raynna had disappeared so we were out front for a bit. Then a great song came on. I dragged them back in for the song (creepy old dude stared incessantly). D dragged Sabby into the bathroom for a drama filled talk. Ben and I killed time doing another round of shots.

We left only to find a hysterical Raynna. I'm not sure what she was screaming about, but she was pissed and bawling. We all got into Courtneys car and were on our way. I attempted to calm Raynna down she was having none of it. I don't even think she knew what she was upset about. She had left and was waiting by the car for 15 minutes apparently. I had no idea. I assumed she had already gone home or was on her way there. PMS + Drunk = not a good time. We get there and Courtney is pissed about the drama. She's no longer coming and just dropping us off. Raynna is like a faucet and hears this and mid tirade of crying stops and is like "super, Courtney can come over to my house and we'll have popcorn.. It will be great!" I don't ever want to see a mood swing like that again...Unnerving.

As I'm getting out of the car I'm like ok the night is looking up..We're here at least. Sploosh. My foot enters the mud and my shoe remains there. Gross.. I'm laughing and it actually cheered up, because seriously you know it can't get any worse then that. So everyone is already there. All the liquor had all caught up...And I'm loaded. (eating only Dip and cookies knowing you're goign to drink alot is not smart) I made a detour to the bathroom with Julie to clean my shoe, then when I come out I see Michael on the stage. Holy shit! I never thought I'd see it. Shy little Michael who over analyzed everything, and didn't really speak his mind, is on stage in front of a hundred people without a care..he's come so far. I was like a proud parent watching him grind and dry hump that pole. He OWNED that pole. Half the bar was screaming. We even chanted his name as he attempted to swing around it. It was fuckin awesome.

Later I sat on the step in front of our booth because it was packed full. There was a lot of us. Impressive actually. Tyler and I look at Michael and he is staring at nothing and swaying in his seat. We both say..He's not gonna last long. We barely completed our sentence when he gets up and hauls ass to the bathroom. Well that didn't take long. Being a good friend, I gave my cell to Sean and asked him to go get a picture.
.
Hot!

The rest of my night was pretty much a blur. I remember Julie telling me about some guy throwing bottle caps at her. I marched over there and gave him shit. Then he was beaking off, I remember saying "I don't care about what you have to say anymore" and walked back to the bar. Noteworthy moments in the night were
1) I had a full frontal view of Kandace's boobies as Tyler lifted her shirt flashing the stripper.

2) I did not learn my lesson from last week witnessing Michael fall while dancing with AJ. So I had Kandace straddling me while I danced around with her. Seeing as how I was drunk enough not to be able to dance well on my own, I dropped her. My only thought as she was falling was SHIT! That's all that I could muster. (sorry Kandace) We both laughed our asses off though.

3) Someone grabbing my boob and saying "your nipples aren't pierced?" I think it was Jess or Kandace, I'm not sure which one. Then we all starting showing each other our nipples. Then Julie being brilliant took a picture of us. I was a little concerned about that this morning. Jess says she deleted it. I don't care about the picture itself. I just want to make sure that if I have boob pictures out there...They have to look good.

4) Walking out of the bar, Julie grabbing all the decorations and streamers off the walls and wrapping them around our necks

5) Talking to Tyler as we exited the bar and some dude screaming angrily about nothing outside. Then he SHOVED Tyler, out of no where. I recall helping him up and being instantly furious. I can only imagine how angry Tyler was. It wasn't even me and I was so pissed off. I was swearing at him while blocking Tyler from lunging at this dude. Mayhem ensued for a good 20 mins. I recall all the girls blocking the guy from getting to Tyler, and blocking Tyler from getting to him. (ironically the same guy I gave shit to earlier) I think Kandace actually kicked him (way to go Kandace) His friends were all yelling various threats such as KEEP OUT OF THIS BITCH. Or GET OUT OF MY FACE CUNT! Etc. All I know is, I was prepared to get my ass handed to me if need be. Good times!

I only really recall holding his hand and not letting him go after the guy. I wondered where all the bouncers were at this time. They all seemed to be staying out of it. Its hard to recall all that occurred due to the amount of liquor in my system at the time. A lot of yelling for a long time waiting for the cops to show up. Tyler ended up inside the club again. I went in to see if I could calm him down. He was pacing and furious. He just picked Tyler at random because he was the only guy coming out of the club at that time, I hate guys like that. Tyler actually punched the wall and made his hand bleed. We kind of laughed about hot much of an asshole the guy was till the cops came. Thank goodness.
6) Sabrina making out with Kandace and Jess...hot

Tyler & Julie
.
Ben & Candace

After words we all kind of stood around socializing. I don't think with all the adrenaline anyone was really ready to call it quits. We made vain attempts to find someplace to go. After much talking everyone hopped into cabs and went separately. Ben and I looked at each other as everyone had left. Want to call a cab..I don't have money for a cab do you? No. Well shit...22 blocks (exactly 22)of walking in the pouring rain making jokes and discussing how much walking sucked balls. We got to Jim's like 4am. My foot was pissed off. I was freezing. Why I wore a tank top and a hoody and that's all..I'll never know.

Ben & I after our lovely walk

This morning sucked worse. Not only did I not have a jacket but my hoody & Jeans were soaked. I had some clothes there at least. AJ and I walked to my car at WORK. Another 12 blocks or something. No jacket, no hoody just a shirt I'd borrowed and still in sandals. It was windy as shit, and pouring still. Booo-urns is all I have to say. Wicked night though. Tyler Kandace and Julie...You guys kick ass. I always have bite marks and hickeys to remember you by *sniff* oh wait that shit heals..Oh well.

4 Comments:

Blogger kandygrl said...

Did I actually give you a hickey cause all I remember was a vain attempt accompanied with a lot of slober I imagine.. Anyways that was good times. Its too bad you missed the cabbie that we had. I think that was the highlight of my night. Tell Sabrina I'm sorry if I harrassed her. Well I'm not really sorry but whatever:)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

I will never forget Micheals big stage moment...(don't quit your day job Mike).

lots of tittys,lezbo kissing action,liquor, and some damn good company...it made for a wicked night! GOOOOD FUCKING TIMES!!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Lost Soul said...

I think that I should start hanging out with you all. I am missing out on too much...

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an amazing night. Kandace, Julie, Tyler & Jess were definately a blast and most definately need to all party with us more. Michael pole dancing made my night :D

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home