Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Morning waste

I hate waking up late. I totally slept in till noon today. I hate wasting my mornings. I planned to go to the gym this morning, and clean my car...so much for that. I wonder why I was so fuckin exhausted. I went over to Michaels last night as usual on Tuesdays. I feel asleep at like 1am. I mean out cold. I had my head in his lap and he actually got up and I didn't wake up.

Yesterday when I was at work I couldn't do any changes in accounts for some reason. I restarted, logged in and out...Nothing. They had actually taken away my data already...Little premature people. I was actually bothered by it. I had honestly believed I would be able to keep my data access on the floor. Not sure why I thought that but I did. Probably because when I was planning to leave the first time they had reassured me I'd have it. Caroline as well has been bitching and bitching about my leaving. It's nice to be wanted, and I know she's kidding. However putting me on a big guilt trip, when I don't really want to leave in the first place is starting to get old.

This day is gonna take forever I can tell already. Days where I don't get to chill by myself for a few hours before work always drag. Least I get to hang out with Chris tonight, which I'm looking forward too. Though he's going to leave for vacation or whatever tomorrow boo to that. I have coffee with T on Thursday night. I haven't gotten to hang out with her in awhile. I feel a little bad about not hanging out with Scott or Jackie in awhile. I called Jackie to invite her to Sylvan. I didn't expect her to come. I just wanted her to know I was thinking of her, especially since she's going through a rough break up. She's the one leaving her boyfriend of 9 yrs.

Friday looks to be getting bigger and bigger. More and more people are gonna show for Michaels B-day, should be awesome. Saturday girls night has changed to be at the Back Alley. Only because the reason we were going to Outlaws in the first place, was because Nicole at work, and Raynna both wanted to go there. Now both are canceling so the rest of us are like...Fuck that! We'll go where we want to now. I should probably get ready for work or some shit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

michaels gonna have a wicked one tonight :D

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home