I'm an idiot
So I'm hearing all about Vegas from my mom today, telling me what a fabulous time she has and how she's looking forward to visiting grandma because she still has 2 weeks of holidays remaining..(Still I don't clue in) So glad everythings good, talking about how NEXT weekend will be the first time both her brothers and her were together in 20 years (still no clue). She wants me to give her her itinerary before I go out tonight (still not clicking). She comes to my room and is looking over my shoulder while I'm giving her the flight #'s I booked for her. I look at the date...July 29th *Click* I fuckin booked her a flight for TODAY....As in this morning and back monday.I thought she would be back this Tuesday, I never even realized that it was odd of her to be leaving again 3 days later. When she extended and said she'd be back yesterday I still didn't clue in that I booked them for this Friday. Fuck me in the goat ass. She's needless to say, pissed off. Fuck I don't blame her. Not only does she not get her money back for the flights I booked on the wrong dates, but now doesn't get 2 week advance booking pricing. I'd offer to pay for my fuck up but I don't have the cash. I'm sure I'll pay for it in other ways. Woops! Sometimes your brain falls out and you wonder what happened. I'll write about the concert later or tomorrow...I'm going to go suck up more

1 Comments:
that sucks yo
Post a Comment
<< Home