Hookers & Blow
So I went to the gym yesterday, I'm on the hack squat machine, (which is when they have weights on your shoulders and you bend your legs, only on an angle) I get off the machine in between sets and on my third set I'm like holy fuck this is hard. I thought it was just me because I haven't been to the gym in 10 days (I know I'm bad). Turns out this douche bag is behind me putting weights on the machine AS I'M USING IT. What a cunt. I didn't notice till I finished the set and get off and look at it. I'm like holy fuck, she had added an additional 65lbs. She looks at me and laughs and was like "oops I thought that's where you put them...Bet you that was heavy". You know how machines have weight bars at the bottom, she was just putting her weights away. I demand people be tested for IQ levels before letting them near heavy equipment!
Sabrina at work yesterday was like "how come you never told me there was something in my teeth?" I honestly had not noticed...Then she proceeds to pull a thread off her shirt and try to floss with it. Is that not abnormally weird?...Or am I just jealous she's smarter then me, because I probably would not have thought of that? I vote for jealous, it did however make me laugh my ass off.
I got to sleep in today. Apparently I'm not going to the gym, there's no one even in my house...Odd. I have nothing to write I'm just rambling. I'm going to have a coffee and lay in the sun for 3hrs till work....mmmm sun.
PS...Raynna I'm very impressed and proud of you.
PPS...This title is from Jim's blog and I liked it so I stole it.
Sabrina at work yesterday was like "how come you never told me there was something in my teeth?" I honestly had not noticed...Then she proceeds to pull a thread off her shirt and try to floss with it. Is that not abnormally weird?...Or am I just jealous she's smarter then me, because I probably would not have thought of that? I vote for jealous, it did however make me laugh my ass off.
I got to sleep in today. Apparently I'm not going to the gym, there's no one even in my house...Odd. I have nothing to write I'm just rambling. I'm going to have a coffee and lay in the sun for 3hrs till work....mmmm sun.
PS...Raynna I'm very impressed and proud of you.
PPS...This title is from Jim's blog and I liked it so I stole it.

1 Comments:
I'm so mad you stole my blog title
Post a Comment
<< Home