Tuesday, June 14, 2005

SWEET ASS SWEET, I LOVE MEAT!!

I titled it this because Raynna walks around quoting it all the time. It was her favourite blog title. I'm good for a quote I spose that can be a good thing...

My day went by decently enough. Monday's usually suck balls. Lots of work after the weekend though, way to go people on the floor. Making a lot of actions and not letting me sit on my ass for 8 hours...bitches! It was a drama filled day. Usually that puts me in a bad mood but I vented to enough people that I had a great day regardless. I was stressing about upseting people due to too many events coming up and bad scheduling. It's all sorted now yay. We now have plans to go to Manhattan's Friday nigth, pre-drink then take Michael to the strippers for his B-day. I can't wait to go. I love the strippers..I don't know why. Most girls I know enjoy it...odd but cool.

Saturday is girls night. I was feeling all blah this morning and not looking forward to it AT ALL. Then when I thought I might have to cancel, I really wanted to go all of a sudden. Money wise this weekend I'm not sure hot that's going to work, I'll figure it out. As well how I'm going to manage 7 peoples birthdays, car insurance renewal & the stampede in the next 4 weeks with $50 a week is going to be spectacular. I have faith in myself and my maneuvering, i'll manage. Stop copulating in Sept-Oct people I can't afford it!

On another note I had a long discussion with Sean regarding relationships. I'm amazed at how our lives are exactly the same almost this year. Breakups, rebounds, new relationships. Timing wise it's great because one of us knows what's going on at all times and can explain to the other what to expect or do. I needed some advice. So yah with Sean and Jim & Sabby both putting things in perspective, and everyone giving me their opinion. I've decided...I'm over thinking. HAH that's right I'm the over analyzer for the first time ever. I'm always the person telling people to not analyze and just do. I've been going at this with a mental hang up. I wasn't aware of it but....I have baggage, that's awesome. I've decided to follow my own damn advise. Damn I'm fuckin too smart for my own good. TADA I'm done venting personal shit.. *curtsey curtsey*

So many days to wait till I can throw loonies and naked chicks...go by faster week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home