Saturday, June 11, 2005

Go to the end of the block then!!!

Wednesday: I had a "foot operation" or that's what my doctors note said anyhow at like 11am. He put some shit on the side of my foot and put a bandage on, took 2 mins. I left the office with my note and I'm like fuck it doesn't hurt, it's irritating but doesn't hurt. I'm thinking hmmm...Doctor's note....Work....Doctor's note....Work. Fuck it, Chris has the day off too, maybe we can chill. Work is boring lately anyhow since all our actions are gone. You can't let a doctor's note go to waste..There's rules! Yah I barely made it off the elevator leaving the office before I called in and said I wasn't coming.

I shopped around a bit, got my hair done and was like 2pm anyways. I couldn't go home because my mom assumed I went to work. To avoid bitching I decided she didn't need to know I didn't go to work. I felt like I was skipping school, parents will never stop scaring you no matter how old. So I went to Tana & AJ's knowing that they both weren't home but whatever..Their shit is my shit and vise versa it's been that way for 12 yrs. That's right, I sauntered in like I owned the place and showered and listened to music. I get out of the shower and Louie one of the 5 cats running around. Jumps on me like he's climbing a fuckin tree. I'm naked and have this cat clinging onto my chest. Fuckin shit. Hurt too.

Yah so I left and met Chris and we hung out at Jim's place all day. We watched Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind..Wicked wicked movie. I have to buy that now damn. We also watched Life Aquatic or whatever it's called. I enjoyed it, I heard it was a bad movie, but I thought it was great. We ordered Lasagna too. Was a great day actually. Unfortunately each hour that passed my foot hurt more and more. If I had gone to work, I would have left anyways. He put acid on me, slow slow burning acid that was eating away at my foot, that's what I've decided it was anyhow. I haven't had pain like that in a long long time. Probably since my major rollerblading wipe out like 4 yrs ago. Poor Chris, I'm fuckin whiney normally, throw in actual pain and I annoy myself.

Thursday:Gong show. That's how my Thursday night was. Was so much fun, I had a fuckin blast. Too too drunk though. I wanted more people to show up for Jim but whatever. It was good times. I did a number of shot's and new I was feeling good and stopped. Then Aj was like I just got here blah blah you have to do a shot with me. I blame Cam though..He's a bad influence. I kept forgetting to get Michael. He's like "get me when you go get another shot", I'd wander up with someone do a shot then he'd be like "what the hell!" Don't expect me to remember things when loaded. I'm a social butterfly and can't even hold a conversation, nevermind remember something someone's says and be expected to act on it.

Courtney brought some friends. One of them was so fuckin high, he danced around the bar alone the entire night. He's like "this music is awesome!" I'm like that's not even the head liner.. He's like what?? He's not? Then he's yelling at Courtney..."We're not going anywhere!" She needs to bring that guy out more often he's pure entertainment. I need an E filled teen wherever I go, just to watch them wander around for my enjoyment...Maybe I'll get a leash. Chris's set was awesome. So so fuckin good. Least our music tastes are similar. It was perfect timing too. Right when I got too drunk to appreciate the music was when Christian Alvarez went on anyways. Who cares I was just there to support Chris and Jim anyways. Chris played my newest fav song for me at the end of his set, he's so sweet (Lemon Jelly, Stay with you, if anyone cares). I crashed again at Jim's place. I should really call it Jim and Chris's place but that hasn't mentally kicked in yet.

Today work flew by. It was the fastest day ever, no clue why. I heard all my drunken escapades from AJ in the morning. Yah I do some stupid shit. I'm not going into details but yah fuckin I hate hitting that drunk stage where you have to be told what you did and have NO recollection. Funny funny shit though. I cried though because my foot hurt so bad. I love emotional drunk stage..blah. I danced around regardless barefoot at the end of the night. I did not care how nasty the floor was, I hurt and glass would not have made any difference as long as I did not have to put my flip flop back on I was fine with it. End of the night..Has anyone seen my flip-flop?...It looks...like a flip-flop goes flipity flop

So yah..I'm home tonight to clean and pack for Sylvan tomorrow. Leaving at 9am...booooo. I hate mornings HATE them. Should be good times. I don't care if it rains all weekend. It will suck balls if I don't get to go to the water slides though. It better stay open. Either way I'll make it fun. It's Tana, AJ, Jim, Sabby, Courtney and myself I'm excited. I'm going to attempt to post more often that way these super long entries wont be so super long.

PS. I found out my new shift when I go back to the floor. 2pm-10pm with Fri,Sat off. BITCHIN. I harassed Elfon for my days off. I was very persistent, It rules getting what you want. I think he feared my nagging if I got shit days off. I love being a bitch (title of this entry refers to another drunken quote which will not be posted)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn YOU.. i hope that i get my new shift soon.. i want better then 2-10 tho haha.. but even if i get that.. is still better then 3-11

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is regarding that new shift of yours: 2-10 Fri/Sat off. In my opinion, that fuckin blows!! You should have Sun/Mon off like me. Now we're back to square one. Oh, by the way, you think that you'll become the queen...think again. Just cuz you're a bitch, doesn't make it happen. There will be minimal bossiness. I will NOT be your Jester!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Nice your like the rest of us with Mon-Fri shifts. WOOOOHOOOO :D

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home