BANFF!!!!
Quick entry while I'm quickly packing for Banff. Wednesday night I went over to Jim's place to watch movies and chill with Chris. Jim was at AJ's so we had the apartment to ourselves which was bitchin. I have a new hate on for that hideabed though. It still beats the toddler bed that's in the spare room however. I spent the night and didn't go to the gym in the morning again... Instead I picked up oil and lights and beer and parked my car. I even called a cab rather then take the bus to work.
I had a lot of fun last night. We went to Manhattan's I shouldn't have because I was supposed to go home and pack. I left my car at my house so my dad could change my oil and fix my headlight and shit, so my car is ready to go to Banff. So I had planned to take the bus after work. So I was procrastinating. Chris offered me a ride home cause he's a sweety. So I went to Manhattan's with NO money. I hate not having money, it sucks balls. Everyone was sweet and bought me drinks, I didn't get loaded but buzzed enough to have a blast. Barney showed up to party with us for a bit. Again the women dragged him into the bathroom for a photo shoot.



He came and went so fast we hardly had a chance to get anyone in them ahhh well.
So Michael was loaded and decided to dance with AJ. As in AJ had her legs wrapped around his back and he was supporting her ass and dancing around. He then proceeded to attempt to JUMP WITH AJ onto the speaker. Was the fuckin funniest shit I've ever witnessed. Needless to say he didn't make it, and ended up flat on his ass with AJ on top of him. I guess he twisted his ankle. I can't stop laughing even thinking about it. I feel bad that he hurt himself but the pain is worth the visual image in my mind anyways. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same. So he's not going to work today. He called this morning and was like I can't put any weight on it....I had to crawl to the washroom. He's like I couldn't hop because without my glasses I couldn't see where I was hopping too..So of course I laughed even harder thinking of him hopping blind and wounded to the crapper. HAHAhaha Oh man...K I'm done. (sorry Michael but god damn!)
Yah I spent the night again at their place. I can't turn down cuddles. I won't see Chris for 3 weekends. Next weekend is Sylvan and the weekend after that he's off camping and shit. So I went there and I was out cold in minutes. Oh well. I'm running around this morning very disorganized trying to pack and bring food and film and get gas etc. I should get a move on actually....YAY BANFF
I had a lot of fun last night. We went to Manhattan's I shouldn't have because I was supposed to go home and pack. I left my car at my house so my dad could change my oil and fix my headlight and shit, so my car is ready to go to Banff. So I had planned to take the bus after work. So I was procrastinating. Chris offered me a ride home cause he's a sweety. So I went to Manhattan's with NO money. I hate not having money, it sucks balls. Everyone was sweet and bought me drinks, I didn't get loaded but buzzed enough to have a blast. Barney showed up to party with us for a bit. Again the women dragged him into the bathroom for a photo shoot.



He came and went so fast we hardly had a chance to get anyone in them ahhh well.
So Michael was loaded and decided to dance with AJ. As in AJ had her legs wrapped around his back and he was supporting her ass and dancing around. He then proceeded to attempt to JUMP WITH AJ onto the speaker. Was the fuckin funniest shit I've ever witnessed. Needless to say he didn't make it, and ended up flat on his ass with AJ on top of him. I guess he twisted his ankle. I can't stop laughing even thinking about it. I feel bad that he hurt himself but the pain is worth the visual image in my mind anyways. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same. So he's not going to work today. He called this morning and was like I can't put any weight on it....I had to crawl to the washroom. He's like I couldn't hop because without my glasses I couldn't see where I was hopping too..So of course I laughed even harder thinking of him hopping blind and wounded to the crapper. HAHAhaha Oh man...K I'm done. (sorry Michael but god damn!)
Yah I spent the night again at their place. I can't turn down cuddles. I won't see Chris for 3 weekends. Next weekend is Sylvan and the weekend after that he's off camping and shit. So I went there and I was out cold in minutes. Oh well. I'm running around this morning very disorganized trying to pack and bring food and film and get gas etc. I should get a move on actually....YAY BANFF

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home