Sunday, May 29, 2005

Suck Fest

So yesterday I spent the day on my deck attempting to tan while my mother lectured me. She is taking my bank card/credit cards. Which is fine, I do need help. It's not like she would take them if I didn't agree. So we negotiated and she felt $50 a week is enough. Which it is probably, but damn $50!! that's gonna be tough. Gas and shit is not included. That's just spending cash. If I don't eat out I can even party on the weekend. Well we'll see, be prepared for super bitching later on.

We talked it all out, then she'd putter around the yard and come back (because she's been thinking while puttering) and be like AND ANOTHER THING. Then wander away...then come back. So when Sean called me to tell me he was running late, I was not impressed. So I escaped around 3pm. Picked up Sean & Amanda and headed over to Paul's place to see Cherisse. It was good times. I layed around and didn't socialize much because I was enjoying the music. Sean and Amanda are adorable they are very suited for eachother. I got to talk to Amanda too which I havn't really had a chance in a non bar scene. Jackie called me and that was hour long drama. She broke up with her boyfriend of 9yrs (she's 25) they own a house and shit. I'd like to go out and visit her in airdrie but I'm not in town the next two weekends. I hope she's alright. I told her I'm having a blast being single is awesome, she'll be fine. I told her not to let him have everything out of guilt, which is pretty much what I did.

Speaking of going away...I'm taking Friday off so that we can have a long weekend in Banff this weekend. We're leaving Friday morning and we rented a condo that has a water park in it. So excited. Even if it's nasty out it drunkin slinding!! I don't need to go outside. We have to check out the hot springs as i've never been. Sean mentioned some ghost town or something they wanted to check out. We have a reservation for the expensive fondue place. Happy B-day Sabby geez her bday is gonna cost a lot, 4.5 days left YAY!

So I went in yesterday for 4hrs and today for 4hrs. I went to the Lilac festival today. It was sooo nice out. It was ridiculous the amount of people. You couldn't even see what was going on. I'll post some of the pics I took when I get home, cause I'm "working" right now. So last night I worked from 8 till midnigth. Chris was crashing at Jim's so I went with him after work. We were going to watch a movie. I barely made it through the opening credits. Sun is exhausting. I'm so looking forward to going home to sleep. Wish me luck for week 1 of zero cash. Back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home