Thursday, May 26, 2005

Star Wars

I don't know what everyone is fucking talking about. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm glad I didn't go with the crew when they all went. 8+ people making sarcastic comments probably would have made me think it was cheesey...Mob mentality. T and I were going to go for coffee but then she harassed me to go see Star Wars with her. I had my Pepsi, my popcorn, and my quick sarcastic wit all prepared to rip into the movie. I was waiting for the cheese to commence. I waited and waited and there was only one scene that was truly almost intolerably cheesey, and that was the wookie swinging from a vine or whatever yelling like Tarzan. The "NOOOO" that I've heard so much about wasn't even that long. You guys suck.

However I was outraged at the preview of them making a movie of Narnia- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I'm sooo bitter. You don't fuck with shit like that, their fuckin classics...Is nothing sacred. They'd better not screw it up or they're will be HELL TO PAY (lots of complaining and empty threats on my part.....bewaaaaaarreeee). I'm so excited about Mr and Mrs Smith though. I don't even care if it's the worst fuckin movie on the planet. It's like my dream threesome...Froth. Oh wait k my second choice for a dream threesome. My first being Jennifer Garner (not knocked up from that ass pirate) and Johnny Depp....Excuse me while I change my panties..Wait I'm not wearing any..DAMN I just washed these jammies!

You know what tomorrow is? Tomorrow is me going to Manhattan's and behaving...That's right Amanda making out with random bouncers for the cheap taste of cinnamon is dead. The Amanda that loses Hickey wars, and has to suffer the abuse of parents and peers alike for a week, due to large red welts, is dead. The Amanda that offers every stranger in the bar ice out of her mouth with no bias whether male or female...Dead. The Amanda that wakes up in her panties with no recollection of how she got home...Dead!! Well hopefully.... Phew, It's a good thing I'm out of cash.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you have a threesome with me and Johnny? That would be sweet.. MMMM Johnny..

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lost Soul said...

When did you start Organizing Orgies? I hope that there is a STD test before it all goes down..

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Amanda seemed alive and kickin

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home