Saturday, May 28, 2005

It's Aliiiiiive!

Yah ok I suck. So what I went out and drank too too much. So what I woke up in my panties with no recollection of getting there...Again. So what I lost yet another Hickey war and have one on my FUCKIN CHEEK!! (Damn you Sabrina!). I didn't however offer anyone anything out of my mouth...yay! AND I didn't make out with anyone for cinnamon gum...At least no bouncers. That's practically behaved. The bouncer however said right as I walked up..."So I hear you were embarrassed about last week". (from who, who knows) I said "dude you don't know me very well if you think I'd be embarrassed by anything". Maybe like walking through work naked or something. That might cause me discomfort.

My mom is pisssssed off though. We're going to have a "Discussion" tomorrow. I think I've pushed the envelope too far. Leaving the boyfriend and moving home to "Save" money, and boozing it up for 4.5months and not saving a dime...May have consequences. Whatever, It was a fuckin wicked ride while it lasted. I figured I was owed. I was in relationships from 17 till 24yrs old. I was single 2 weeks at 21yrs old and that was it. I just had to make up for lost time...And boy did I. I'm going to pay out my ass tomorrow. My mom is just like me only with a wider vocabulary, so tomorrow should be a blast.

Actually I know exactly what she's going to say. I agree I totally need to save, and I have NO will power. I had two incomes to spend for 3.5yrs because Tim never fuckin left the house. So I was good with saving when I had lots of cash to blow on stupid shit too. So she actually suggested me giving her my bank card, and credit cards. Yes that's right people...I may be 13 again and have an allowance. I might actually try it too, we'll negotiate tomorrow.

So anyways last night was a blast. I was going to behave but it was all Nicole's fault. She has never come out with us before so I HAD to do shots with her. She fuckin impressed me too. I love her now. She walked right up to the bar and ordered two shots of JD to start. I'm in awe, a girl who can keep up with me that's awesome. So yah everyone got loaded. Michael was on the speaker dancing even. Raynna was so drunk she left because she was sick. I didn't see much of her anyhow because she was too busy in the booth *cough* "talking". Potter came out too. I really need to hang out with her more, she's awesome. I'm attempting to plan a girls night sometime in June. After Banff and Sylvan of course. If you have a vagina and read this, you're more then welcome. (hermaphrodite included)

I don't think I said goodbye to anyone though. Nicole, Sabrina and I went up to Nyla. We had fun, I don't recall much of it but I remember dancing and then realized I'd forgot Chris. So I dragged him up. He looked super impressed too let me tell you...Being on a dance floor with 3 drunk girls and probably the only white guy there. He looked uncomfortable so I ended up having to drag them away. Literally one in each hand pulling. They were totally oblivious and continued to dance while being led out. I couldn't tell you how I got to Jim's. I don't recall seeing Jim and Michael leave. We could have walked, taken a cab for all I know. Chris drove me I was told. My tolerance has lowered. I could drink this much and be only buzzed. Lately I seem to be getting out of control, because I'm drinking like I used too and I'm drunk on half as much. I'm fine with it..yay for being a cheaper drunk! I just need to get used to what I can drink again. I should be the opposite but I'm not going to argue.

In the morning Chris and I watched the Chappelle DVD. So fuckin funny. I neeeded McDonald's and Chris drove me to my car at like 1pm. I needed to drive home, shower, change and drive to work. Normally I LEAVE the house by 1:30, I didn't even get home till then. Fastest shower ever. I'm fuckin wicked I was only 10 mins late too. Least this Friday wasn't as bad as last Friday. I was tired but not dying. My hickeys aren't that bad either. It looks more like a blemish. I was just to tired to put on makeup today so I can cover it.

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up Sean at 2pm and head to Cherisse's. Should be fun times, I haven't hung out with Sean in weeks. We've been distracted by our new crushes. Not that I'm complaining Chris is awesome. It's cool that Sean and I are pretty much the same though. The crush is long gone though. No offence Sean but you know what I mean. Anyways I'm going to crash.

PS. Yah I'll have a threesome with you Kandygrl..mmm Johnny. Yah I can totally throw Eminem in I don't mind at all. Beez I wouldnt want to be drunk with hot armpit guy, I want to be sober so I can recall every spectacular minute of it, and LS I've been organizing orgies for YEARS.

1 Comments:

Blogger kandygrl said...

Sweet.. I can't wait.. *sigh* Johnny

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home