I'm bagged
I could NOT sleep last night. I was up writing it all out, which usually I'm out cold quickly. Then I read. It was about 4am when I finally passed out. Then I get woken by my phone. Mom is calling to wake me up (from upstairs that's right). Its 9:30am. I was awake, then I blinked. I hear are you up!!? It's been 20 mins. I throw the covers up and dive for the lights. Yelling I'm almost ready. She walks into the room and I'm practically sliding down the wall. You know when you get up to fast. I had an insane head rush. Attempting to form sentences like I've been awake for the last 20 mins. I was SO exhausted. I was like a walking zombie.
We get to the gym, I did NOT want to be there today. I did my 30 mins of cardio. Usually I'm wide awake after a work out. It didn't happen today. I barely made it through free weights. I felt even more drained. I've since had a shower and I feel alright. I doubt I'll be able to make my day without massive amounts of caffeine and sugar. That's two day's now where I've been struggling to make it through my shift. Doesn't help there are still like 200 more Royal bank accounts to finish the project Jim and I are doing. I'll work hard today on it so that we can slack on Friday.
Yesterday was DRAMA. Holy shit. Co-workers were pulled into the office to discuss the "incident" I'll refer to it as. I'm hoping it doesn't spread onto the monitoring side of the office. It's gossip central out there. It could make work uncomfortable, till the next big gossip anyhow. I also had a little tiff with Michael. We seem to argue over the same things. I was debating if I should be less direct with people. I had to look him in the face and tell him how I felt. That's how I am, and am thinking maybe I do need a filter. People don't like to hear what you think all the time. If you sugar coat it, or keep some of it to yourself maybe it would make things easier.
This was because he sent me a text msg. I didn't respond. So he came back to data to talk about it. I'm like I received it. I felt you where whining and didn't want to deal with your insecurities right then. We can talk about it later. I felt immediate guilt. I suck. I apologized for snapping afterwards, but I could of just said I received it and we can discuss it later. Or said I didn't receive it. I'm going to work on it. Less direct. Honesty may not always be the best route. Or maybe just rephrasing is the key. Were cool now though which is awesome.
I'm so blah today. I hope it's just because I'm tired. I think Manhattan's tonight should be fun. I cant drink at all because I have 2$!! to my name till tomorrow. It should be fun regardless. It's beautiful outside. I'm going to have a coffee on the deck before work. That should cheer me up...Here's to a fabulous day. I'll MAKE It so.
T showed me as well how to have a counter & I switched it so anyone can make comments as well. She also gave me the power to post on her blog. I'm not sure she thought that one through. I could have fun with that.
We get to the gym, I did NOT want to be there today. I did my 30 mins of cardio. Usually I'm wide awake after a work out. It didn't happen today. I barely made it through free weights. I felt even more drained. I've since had a shower and I feel alright. I doubt I'll be able to make my day without massive amounts of caffeine and sugar. That's two day's now where I've been struggling to make it through my shift. Doesn't help there are still like 200 more Royal bank accounts to finish the project Jim and I are doing. I'll work hard today on it so that we can slack on Friday.
Yesterday was DRAMA. Holy shit. Co-workers were pulled into the office to discuss the "incident" I'll refer to it as. I'm hoping it doesn't spread onto the monitoring side of the office. It's gossip central out there. It could make work uncomfortable, till the next big gossip anyhow. I also had a little tiff with Michael. We seem to argue over the same things. I was debating if I should be less direct with people. I had to look him in the face and tell him how I felt. That's how I am, and am thinking maybe I do need a filter. People don't like to hear what you think all the time. If you sugar coat it, or keep some of it to yourself maybe it would make things easier.
This was because he sent me a text msg. I didn't respond. So he came back to data to talk about it. I'm like I received it. I felt you where whining and didn't want to deal with your insecurities right then. We can talk about it later. I felt immediate guilt. I suck. I apologized for snapping afterwards, but I could of just said I received it and we can discuss it later. Or said I didn't receive it. I'm going to work on it. Less direct. Honesty may not always be the best route. Or maybe just rephrasing is the key. Were cool now though which is awesome.
I'm so blah today. I hope it's just because I'm tired. I think Manhattan's tonight should be fun. I cant drink at all because I have 2$!! to my name till tomorrow. It should be fun regardless. It's beautiful outside. I'm going to have a coffee on the deck before work. That should cheer me up...Here's to a fabulous day. I'll MAKE It so.
T showed me as well how to have a counter & I switched it so anyone can make comments as well. She also gave me the power to post on her blog. I'm not sure she thought that one through. I could have fun with that.

1 Comments:
where is the comments about my muffin?
Post a Comment
<< Home