Sweet ass sweet I love meat
I did this quiz thing on someone elses blog. It says to copy and paste it so others could do the quiz but nooooo. So I just pasted my answer and Who i'm most comapatible with. I would like to know if others feel this describes me
You are a drumstick.Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you. You aren't afraid to take risks, and enjoy putting yourself in strange situations. Most people hang out with you because of your hilarious sense of humour. You light up any bad situation, and can help all of your friends with their problems, except for your own. Because of this, you enjoy being around people like you. Many shut you out for your very weird, random personality, but honestly, you shouldn't care.Most compatible with: Guitar, and another drumstick.
This is the decription for a guitar. Considering most of the people I hang out with are obsessed with music. I feel I have made wise choices in my friends.
You are a guitar.You are a musical genius... congratulations. Most people think you are a little obsessed with music, but that's okay. You don't care what other people think. You are independent, and would rather have a few good (and weird) friends than a lot of not-so-good ones. You may feel that people run down your eccentricity, but that's only because they're jealous. You will most likely become very successful with your musical talent. \m/ Rock on!Most compatible with: Drumstick.
You are a drumstick.Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you. You aren't afraid to take risks, and enjoy putting yourself in strange situations. Most people hang out with you because of your hilarious sense of humour. You light up any bad situation, and can help all of your friends with their problems, except for your own. Because of this, you enjoy being around people like you. Many shut you out for your very weird, random personality, but honestly, you shouldn't care.Most compatible with: Guitar, and another drumstick.
This is the decription for a guitar. Considering most of the people I hang out with are obsessed with music. I feel I have made wise choices in my friends.
You are a guitar.You are a musical genius... congratulations. Most people think you are a little obsessed with music, but that's okay. You don't care what other people think. You are independent, and would rather have a few good (and weird) friends than a lot of not-so-good ones. You may feel that people run down your eccentricity, but that's only because they're jealous. You will most likely become very successful with your musical talent. \m/ Rock on!Most compatible with: Drumstick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home