Grrrrrrrr
What is with everyone waking me up, either calling me or showing up, or msn'ing me when my volume is cranked (my fault but it's my rant so shutup), or turning my light on and yelling etc. I want one day where I wake up on my own. People should know me by now and realize that if I'm woken up, immediately I'm pissy..Wake up on my own...Happy. Its not a hard formula to follow people! Due to the fact that I'm a horrible person and others suffering makes me happy, I'm in a great mood because I was woken up by a phone call from Tana asking for Michaels buzzer number because she's outside his building and she's going to wake him up...And I left his place at 230am this morning, he's worse off then I am muhahah. I'm done bitching. I watched Amazing race last night. It's sad the amount of enjoyment I get from some reality shows. Amazing race is a tense experience for me, I wish I had more time for TV. I have DVD's that I've borrowed 6 months ago. You'd think with being as poor as I am, I'd come home after work and watch them rather then going out...But nope. The "clique" (that's right I used it Jim & Sean shoosh) at work wants to work a weekend day every week to save up and go somewhere. I don't even care where I go as long as I'm out of the city and I have a pool or beach and lots of sun and booze. You'd think I'd be sick of the people I work with by now 40hrs a week plus at least 3 nights a week hanging out, but sadly I'm not. We even text msg and Msn each other all the time when not together, it's disgusting actually. What can I possibly have to say to these people that I saw less then an hour ago..Nothing, but I still do. I've been saying I'm going to do nothing this weekend for 3 months now, but I truly am not going to do anything this weekend. I've even planned my nothingness this time. Nothing meaning anything to do with drinking. I'm looking forward to it. I intend to watch movies all night with Sean on Saturday and Sunday the only thing I plan to do is go and watch sin city. Mmmm relaxing nothingness. I'm so excited damn you for being only Wednesday damn you!

1 Comments:
So you want to hang out this weekend and see a movie on Saturday night? I think maybe I will call and ask you if you want to see a movie. Its late and I wouldnt want you to be late for work..
Post a Comment
<< Home